Rally Hereford Rowing Club 27th July - 1st August 2023 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi Polly unfortunately we are unable to attend this meet.
Graham Margaret & Poppy
Sorry to hear you won't be able to attend if we can find someone to take your place I will refund your money
Thanks Polly

May 16, 2015
Reading
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 125
Exp
Since 2015
We were offered a place from the reserve list but declined some months ago.
However we would like to come if a place is available but we may not be able to come till 28/7.
Please let us know if any places become available.
Lee & Brian
TeddyB

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
toledo Polly, Hope you don't mind me posting this.....

PLEASE NOTE - For all those coming from Hereford to Drax. If you have NOT already advised me that you are coming to Drax on Wednesday and you ARE coming, then I need to know. You cannot just turn up. It's £10 (payable on arrival) for Wednesday evening and arrival is after 3pm. Please PM me, so that I am aware. Only those that are coming from Hereford are permitted to arrive on Wednesday as the rally does not start until Thursday.
Many thanks, Lisa

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Have we decided on departure time and route from Hereford? I really believe we should endeavour to make headlines with a MHF convoy, even if we don't have a CB radio and rubber duck to call upon. ::bigsmile:

I think you should lead us, then, if you get into trouble with your gearbox, there will be plenty of us to give you advice!
(Even if you don't want it!) :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
I think you should lead us, then, if you get into trouble with your gearbox, there will be plenty of us to give you advice!
(Even if you don't want it!) :LOL:
You can go off some people :(

The repaired Comfortmatic has to get me to Scotland, Millport meet, and then round Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way before I can do Hereford and then Drax. Probably a good test of it.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
It’s very late but I think I’m going straight there so don’t say I didn’t tell you dear, I just can’t be 100% at the moment cos it’s late and I’ve obviously had beer, I blame all the women in tight pants at Brid bending over to pick up an empty beer box, great game :giggle:

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975

The repaired Comfortmatic has to get me to Scotland, Millport meet, and then round Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way before I can do Hereford and then Drax. Probably a good test of it.

When you get down to Killarney, nip into Gaby's Seafood Restaurant, give them my regards and see if they still have my 'Travellers' Coach Brolly that I left there in the 80's? :LOL:
There also used to be a great 'Irish Night' in one of the other Bars too. Have a great time, see you at Hereford 🤞

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975

I have just put a new post on the other Comfort-Matic thread, bit late for you but you might be interested?

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
toledo Polly, we will be staying an extra night at Hereford and driving straight to Drax.

Can you do that, or do I have to contact the club?

Hour you're both well xx

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
As there might be a few who would like to stay over I will phone Hereford to see if there is room. Will be in touch
Polly
Hi Dave we would also like to stay over could you ask for me also.

Thanks

John

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Could you please put us on the reserve list?
Bob and Jan

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hi Polly and Dave,toledo after looking forward to this so much we are now unable to attend unfortunately.
If you do manage to refill the spot then, as you usually do a charity collection for a very worthy cause, put the fee into that please. Eddie & Margaret.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Hi, Dave & Polly
Could you put us on the reserve list please.
Our predicament is still a bit sticky as the motorhome goes in on the 4th to have all the damage caused by National Windscreens rectified but therepairer is confident he can finish it before the rally.
We will be prepared just incase someone drops out at the last minute.
Thanks
Les & Sue

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
I have just received this message from Hereford if anyone is interested going on the Saturday night.

Hi Polly,

Hope you are well.

Not sure if any of your members are interested but we have a psychic evening on the 30th of July in the function room if anyone would like to book.

I have attached the picture and information on how they can book.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/clairvoyant-evening-with-three-wishes-tickets-653752931617?fbclid=IwAR0VJ1DtmlFElBKedkJ_kLCkrQFcw4oQzkDdI5FavTMxTGe4Vx_D14kTgnc

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
I have just received this message from Hereford if anyone is interested going on the Saturday night.

Hi Polly,

Hope you are well.

Not sure if any of your members are interested but we have a psychic evening on the 30th of July in the function room if anyone would like to book.

I have attached the picture and information on how they can book.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/clairvoyant-evening-with-three-wishes-tickets-653752931617?fbclid=IwAR0VJ1DtmlFElBKedkJ_kLCkrQFcw4oQzkDdI5FavTMxTGe4Vx_D14kTgnc
Well, I didn’t see that coming!:giggle:

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
The Hereford Rowing Club

37 Certificate Avenue

Hereford

HR4 0BE

Arrive Thursday 27th 2023 leave Tuesday 1st August 2023 if you wish to stay an extra night to travel onto drax, please book with the rowing club.

We have booked the function room for Friday night and we have arranged for our members a complimentary buffet which will be at 7.45pm, but all drinks must be bought at the bar (please don’t bring your own).

We also have live music (a duette) so please give us some of your time on Friday night.

Weather permitting, we will have a get together on Saturday afternoon where there will be a drink for the ladies with a few nibbles. But to keep the party going if anyone would like to contribute it will be welcome.

So bring your tables and chairs and join in.

The Hereford rowing club site, is very close to the town centre, literally a 5 min walk to the Cathedral. There are walkways along the river from the site ideal for walking dogs but the river is pretty steep banked, but can be access from the club side.
There is an Asda across the river with a massive car park
The club house, on Saturday and Sunday serves a buffet breakfast etc. Which you can book. There are showers, toilets which operate via a code key and waste disposal plus hot water washing points next to the elsan. several fresh water taps. The site is usually well drained, reasonably flat but there are a few bumps here and there. The site is also gated. NO EHU

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back