Rally Halloween Rally 28.10.21.to.01.11.21 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 6, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 2017
Thanks so much to Ray and the other gentleman for parking us up with ehu. We felt so sorry for you both being wet through. Think we will stay in and shout to each other over the noise of the rain tonight, see you all tomorrow in the sunshine :p
I think the guy with Ray was RobGriff
Top blokes !

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
It’s pissing down but are we downhearted? Well just a tad to be honest my feet are piss wet through and I’ve got no boots!:rolleyes: However the underfloor Alde heating has now dried my feet and so it’s time for bo bo’s, nice to catch up with those that ventured to the bar tonight. Don’t forget all you singers, you can get up on Saturday with Graham, UK Bandit and me, if we can play it your on, got a few names in the hat already from those singing in the bar tonight, don’t be shy now.

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Silver-Fox - have you arrived yet? Had a walk round but couldn’t see you.

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
IMG_20211029_180519_613.jpg
best I can do joy, tomorrow after dark will be better when the ghost s and ghoul's come out to play💀🧟🧛

Attachments

• IMG_20211029_180519_613.jpg
    IMG_20211029_180519_613.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 17

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
5.15pm elecy just gone off again, is it you?
Are you using a
Toaster
Electric Kettle
Fan heater or similar over 1kw
Microwave oven
Powerful hairdryer

Try keeping your amperage low if you can,
The supply is overloaded (y)

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
It’s pissing down but are we downhearted? Well just a tad to be honest my feet are piss wet through and I’ve got no boots!:rolleyes: However the underfloor Alde heating has now dried my feet and so it’s time for bo bo’s, nice to catch up with those that ventured to the bar tonight. Don’t forget all you singers, you can get up on Saturday with Graham, UK Bandit and me, if we can play it your on, got a few names in the hat already from those singing in the bar tonight, don’t be shy now.
That's why the power was out. :love: :rofl:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Thank you all for a really wonderful weekend. We appreciate all the hard work that went into it. Ray was an absolute star, we didn’t see him stop, getting soaked in the rain frequently to park people up or sort of the electric.

Thanks to all who worked hard, selling raffle tickets, decorating the hall, bingo and music etc.

A special shout out to young Archie and his Dad, their first fun meet and hopefully not their last, Archie was smashing on the tambourines and raffle. It was lovely to see a young lad enjoying himself...don’t eat all that chocolate orange in one go!

Lovely to see old friends again, Cliff, Ger, Phil, John n Ang. I enjoyed painting your faces!

Thanks to all for the laughs and chats, as always too many to mention.

Hope you all got off the field ok. Until we meet again. Safe travels and happy Halloween. Dawn and Martin x

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Thank you all for a really wonderful weekend. We appreciate all the hard work that went into it. Ray was an absolute star, we didn’t see him stop, getting soaked in the rain frequently to park people up or sort of the electric.

Thanks to all who worked hard, selling raffle tickets, decorating the hall, bingo and music etc.

A special shout out to young Archie and his Dad, their first fun meet and hopefully not their last, Archie was smashing on the tambourines and raffle. It was lovely to see a young lad enjoying himself...don’t eat all that chocolate orange in one go!

Lovely to see old friends again, Cliff, Ger, Phil, John n Ang. I enjoyed painting your faces!

Thanks to all for the laughs and chats, as always too many to mention.

Hope you all got off the field ok. Until we meet again. Safe travels and happy Halloween. Dawn and Martin x

I couldn’t agree more; thanks to all who made this a successful weekend.

Ian

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I have just arrived home after leaving this morning everything was lovely even the weather was kind during the day someone must have cast a spell. Without Rays help and drowned rat impression getting everyone park even the ones who arrived in the dark and stormy night I cannot thank you enough. The costumes were great but Pumpkin Dog I thought was the best. She even made her human family match. Brilliant. The decorations in the room and entertainment thank you to all contributed the ladies did a fabulous job. Hope you all get out safely stay dry happy travels thanks again to
Lovely to catch up with funsters .cannot thank all you guys who put hours of your time into such a spooky event.

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi all got home safely really didn't think we would of got of the field that easily it was great to catch up with funsters that we hadn't seen for ages once again a brilliant job by the Welsh crew thanks Ray for all your hard work hope you got someone to play puddle jumping with you ha!ha! Cheers folks hope you all have a safe journey home till the next time cheers Rod & Mar

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
No problem John.
Big thanks to the organisers who despite being from south Wales organised an excellent weekend. ;) Also, a big thanks to Mousy for painting our faces and making me so attractive. :unsure: Pity the rain God wasn't on our side. :cry:

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Just arrived home, quiet run back north. Had a great time, in spite of the awful weather, thanks to Ray and all his helpers who worked above and beyond in the difficult state of the field. Great catching up with people again, hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Feb 10, 2011
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B584
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks to all involved in making a fabulous weekend despite the weather doing its best to spoil it. Not on the field so thankfully didn't have to be pulled off. A pleasure to meet young Archie (aka Dave). A credit to his dad.

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Home now. Many Thanks to Ray who worked tirelessly throughout the weekend and the ladies decorating the room and making a fantastic evening for us lovely to see everyone enjoying the weekend .looking forward to next time
Many thanks Jan & Mike .

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Back home safe and sound so thanks to all who helped us to get off the field. Also a big thank you to all who organised a brilliant Halloween party, a really impressive effort to dress the hall and arrange entertainment, well done.
Thanks, Pauline and Mike
Hi did you have to be towed off ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back