We have another opportunity for a Craft and chat rally at Woodside Field Motorhome Park, Hill Lane, Old Sodbury, Bristol, from Thursday July 4th until Monday 8th July. Come along and join in a range of crafts.
The cost of the meet will be £54. A non refundable £10 deposit is required to secure your place. Please pay this by the 3rd of May.
The balance of £44 is due by 23rd of May.

Please register your interest and message me for the payment details. If you prefer to pay the whole amount in one go, please feel free to do this. Makes it easier for me too.

If you aren't familiar with these events, those that attend are a friendly bunch who are happy to share their skills with you. There are no plans, as yet, for workshops, but this may change nearer the time.
There will be entertainment in the evenings and we have a large tent for meeting up in to craft and enjoy each others company in the evening. Hopefully, in July, we can sit out in the sunshine. Fingers crossed.
At the April meet we had workshops on making a gift box with drawers, a needle felted card, needle felted soap, a leather workshop, Groovi- another form of card making, and some individual crochet teaching. Our meet and chats often end up very busy. Classes are at cost only so very reasonable.
The site is beautiful, dog friendly, and filled with bird song. There is a field to exercise your dog in and a beautiful small wood which is currently filled with bluebells.

If you have any questions, please message me or post on the discussion bit.

Gillian ( known as Gillian763)

Paid in full:
Peregrinator Bob and Olivia
Purplecow32 Charmaine Seabury
Tizme.Tina and Martin Smith

Deposit paid:
Lindylou Linda Hidderley
Jue56 Julia Cook
StephB. Steph and Colin Baker
Tmar. Teresa and Martin.
Dinosaur. Jo and Kevin Perry

Funsters who are viewing this calendar event