Wanted TAF stainless steel A frame

Details

I am looking for a TAF stainless steel lightweight A frame.

More from Gerry77

• On sale
Gerry77 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Brand new August 2023 and not used. 353mm x 175mm x 190mm high. Collection only from Penrith or could possibly meet.
£100.00
£100.00 to £100.00

More in Wanted

Oscar (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Looking for a folding ebike & like the look of the RooDog bikes. Anyone looking to sell theirs? Pm with photos & price please Cheers
PlacidoD (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I collected my 2007 Hobby T500 on 03/05/24. Generally it is in excellent condition but when I finally got round to looking at the underside I discovered that I have only one of two steadies. So I am looking for another. Photos of the heavy duty steady with quick release are attached...
fat haggis (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi I’m looking for an inverter. Any funsters got a decent one they don’t use I may be interested.
Oscar (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Anyone looking to sell their Thule Rainblocker 2.3m front panels? 1m or 2m Please DM with details & price if you've got any you're looking to move on. Cheers
Mr Mousy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
A long shot but worth asking. Do you have any 50mm cable lying around? I’m adding a second battery and need some cable. Ideally 2.5m of red and 2m of black. Please message me if you can help. I’ll give it a few days, if I get no reply I’ll buy online. Thanks Martin

Classified ad information

Posted by
Gerry77
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Wanted
Views
Expires
“LockMout,”
Rhino Installs
Alan Kerr,