IMG_0541.jpeg

For sale Renogy 200w Folding solar panel kit brand new boxed

£210.00
Status
2 members are watching this classified ad

Details

Brand new and unused Renogy 200w monocrystalline folding solar panel kit, never been used ever with everything you need to charge your leisure batteries including the built in controller.

I ordered these earlier this year when they were £379 and never used them which you’ll see if you buy them, they are £239 now from Renogy so making these the cheapest set in the UK maybe.

Includes a 200W solar suitcase, a 20A waterproof Voyager charge controller, and alligator clips.
- Renogy solar panels using grade A+
monocrystalline solar cells.
  • Solar panel charge controller ensure charging efficiency and safety.
  • Provide flexible for outdoor and off-grid use, easy to carry and set up.

The Renogy 200W solar suitcase is perfect for outdoor adventures, or as a backup power source for your home or cabin. The suitcase gives you dependable power and grid independence for a wide range of applications. This kit includes two 100W Monocrystalline solar panels which can provide up to 1kWh of power each day. Additonally, it includes a Voyager 20A Waterproof Solar Charge Controller, which works with multiple battery types, and a 9 foot alligator clip tray cable, and a protective case for safe and easy transport and storage.

You’ll not better a better folding solar panel kit especially one with a 1kw output, usually panels of this size are around half output what these are

So these are cheap at £210 ovno.

IMG_0541.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg
IMG_0544.jpeg
IMG_0545.jpeg

More from Al n Val

Al n Val (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
When I purchased our brand new Autotrail Comanche these fridge covers were included in the accessories I never used them so i'm going to say they are and look like brand new as they've been in my garage so they've never had the sun and/or any inclement weather on them They won't fit our new...
£25.00
1 watching

More in Motorhome Accessories

enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
C250 Thetford toilet cassette (check the part code, they do vary) As new barely used, was purchased as secondary cassette for previous MH.
£75.00
For sale Levelling Ramps
enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Set of three level levelling ramps Includes pair of gripper plates, these prevent the ramp running away when mounting. As new, used twice. Storage bag
£40.00
enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Undertray for Fiat Ducato van or coachbuilt. Pretty sure no use for an A class. Just requires a pack of fixings, and installing. Keeps road dirt off the underside of engine and gearbox, and apparently improves fuel efficiency? Collection only from CV4 postcode.
£40.00
enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Gaslow bottle, 3/4 full of LPG Perfect condition, no corrosion etc. No date of manufacture or expiry date indicated. Would just need connection kit and good to go. Collection only, CV4 postcode
£100.00
Free Various
bobnick (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Free to anyone in the area that wants to collect. 5 books 1 reserved sign 1 tank cleaner.
Free

Classified ad information

Posted by
Al n Val
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Watchers
Expires
Rhino Installs