IMG_1360.jpeg

For sale Honda SH300i

£3,900.00
Status
1 member is watching this classified ad
Hi Steve and Denise, I notice from your excellent photos the track guide system (not ramp) you are using for your scooter. I am relatively new to the MH scene and have purchased a Vespa 300GTS to fit into our Hymer T704SL MH. Whilst I have the ramp, hooks and straps to secure the scooter, it’s all a bit crude. Could you provide any details of what you have used please. Indeed, are you looking to sell the guide rail. I am based in Grantham and would happily come over to you. My mobile is 07925965089 if you prefer to chat. Thanks in anticipation and kind regards, Dave.
Steve and Denise
Steve and Denise
Hi Dave
It’s just a bit of garage door track a friend and I both made one each, both slightly different,
This is where we bought the tracking from,
I have a little video of it on the ground I will send you a bit later, via What’s app
You are more than welcome to nip over and measure it up but I can do as many photographs as you like, it was £140 total costhttps://www.runners-uk.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_qexBhCoARIsAFgBleuxZJVDJUAI_dyA-8sRMt2fHaIagezB4DBF8Oolle9DO6xWDUAPtDYaAtyVEALw_wcB
Back