5g Router.jpg

For sale Fast 5G Router Three/Smarty Huawei H112-370 CPE Pro 5G

Sold
£90.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
2 members are watching this classified ad
Hi gromette
Really appreciate the reply, I’ll have a think on it.
Reybreck.
Hi grommet
Have had problems with my sat dish and thinking of using something like this.
Is it still for sale as am away til Friday in France.
Does the adapter you mentioned in the link work ok. Is that a posted price also.
RAYBRECK
Gromett
Gromett
It is still for sale. But I am putting it on ebay if I don't get a buyer on here by tomorrow.

The adapter in the link? You mean the one I gave in response to another question?
If so I cannot guarantee it as I have never bought one before sorry. I was just offering it as the type to look for in general 🤷‍♂️.

I have used them before for my 4G router. Sorry I cannot be more helpful on that. I don't want to say yes to something then for you to have a problem.

The router will work off a cigarette lighter 12V unregulated supply. But as soon as you connect your charger, solar controller or B2B into the circuit the voltage will rise to 14.5V and I do not know if the router will support that.

So you need a regulated one in my opinion.

I can post. I didn't think of adding postage. I don't know how much it will be. I will say £10 to package it up and post it. If it is more I will absorb that :) (y)
Gromett
Gromett
Just so you know how I ran mine. I had something very similar to this (BUT NOT THIS ONE) Which I bought back in 2012 or so for my LED lights.
I had the 8A version which powered a regulated 12V supply to a variety of electronics in the van. That 12V supply was what I used to power the router.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not recommending this one specifically. Just letting you know that I used something very similar to this. You could get a smaller version say the 3A one?
Hi,

Where do the antenna fit?

I ask because I tried one of these from Three as a alternative to my wired broadband but it had no antenna. Also how big is it?
Gromett
Gromett
Dimensions are 21.5cm tall. And under 11cm wide and deep.
I have added a picture of the ports in my original post as it appears you can't added them to replies to questions.
One member found this helpful.
Gromett
Gromett
Dorset Diver
Dorset Diver
Thanks.
Gromett
Gromett
Looks like it would. I cannot guarantee it though as I have not purchased one myself and tested.
Gromett
Gromett
I am not convinced that has any electronics in it? Looks like a straight 12V adapter.

The ones that contain electronics to regulate the supply tend to be bigger like this one.

Please note I am not recommending this one just pointing out a potential issue.

This one has big enough body to support electronics. It has a 5.5 x 2.1mm adapter so should fit and the output is 12v 2A which matches the spec of the router.
One member found this helpful.
Back