Jul

Rally Woodside Field 20th - 25th July 2023 (1 Viewer)

Jun 28, 2022
Funster No
MH
Adria Sonic
Would love to be there please add us to the list
Pm with payment details

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Tomeli Conversation sent (envelope in top right in the blue bar).

Jul 26, 2007
Uxbridge
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Since the early 90s
Is it possible to add us to this rally?

David and Jane

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Yes it is David and Jane you have a new conversation on it's way.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Come on you lot, one of our Funsters is swimming to France for the Diabetes Charity, (well almost) please help him to reach his target. (y)
See link above or below.
Support Clive

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hey Funsters, come on, we need to support Clive with his Swimming for Diabetes 22 mile challenge. Great if we can help him reach his target. :smiley:
See above.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Just a thought, I was introduced to Boules at the Bash this year and there, very kindly, been given 3 Boules. ( I have since acquired 3 more)

I wondered if anyone else had some and wished to have a game, they might bring theirs and, if there's enough people, we could have a knock-out competition for a couple of quid, half of which could be shared with the winner(s) and half given to Clivefog for his charity.

What do you think?

PS. Just how much :sun: do you want me to bring this year? Last year there were complaints of too much! (T & C's apply) ;)

Jun 19, 2021
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Expedition 66
Exp
Nee
Just a thought, I was introduced to Boules at the Bash this year and there, very kindly, been given 3 Boules. ( I have since acquired 3 more)

I wondered if anyone else had some and wished to have a game, they might bring theirs and, if there's enough people, we could have a knock-out competition for a couple of quid, half of which could be shared with the winner(s) and half given to Clivefog for his charity.

What do you think?

PS. Just how much :sun: do you want me to bring this year? Last year there were complaints of too much! (T & C's apply) ;)
Great idea, Iā€™ll bring my set along too (y).
Plenty of :sun: please.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
What chasing a cheese down the hill? Thatā€™s seems like fun and a relatively local pastime to your location! šŸ˜œšŸ¤Ŗ

I think that involves running, I'll pass on that but am willing to be 'taster'. Every little helps. :LOL:

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Running, mind your language! If the weather is bad uphill driving could be on the cards (don't think Brian would approve though).

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
If you were lucky enough to have been at the Easter rally, or the April Craft rally, the ground is perfect now and the invisible tractor will not be required. :smiley:
We were incredibly thankful to the Funsters who shovelled bags of gravel out to enable motorhomes to enter and leave the site during an extremely damp few weeks. (y)

Not sure what entertainment Clive has planned for you this time round, we will put up our gazebos as usual and the dog run will also make another appearance for our canine friends.

I see the weather has been sorted reading above. :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back