Why does my computer get slower over time and how can I fix it? (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Dave is an Ex Microsoft programmer. He does really good technical vidoes. This video though is aimed at the home user.

Only really applies to Windows though so if you are like me on Linux or are using Apple then probably not much to see here.

I really do recommend this channel if you are even slightly interested in computers.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
How can you fix it, two ways really, first is to buy a new one and the second is 🧨

Deleted User
I used to upgrade the motherboard, processor and memory every few years, until I converted to Apple, in which case I just upgrade about every 5 years, it starts to slow down about then.

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I used to upgrade the motherboard, processor and memory every few years, until I converted to Apple, in which case I just upgrade about every 5 years, it starts to slow down about then.
Is that because you can't upgrade a MAC or you can't afford to upgrade a MAC :p Just kidding, has to be both :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Phew, I’m exhausted just watching that. Sometimes you watch a YouTube video and you are just screaming inside “get on with it”, not this one, “slow down, slow down”.🤣 Only at the end did I realise that he is autistic.
Not sure how many of those fixes I could do on a Win7 machine that I have stopped upgrades on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back