What Docs/evidence is required for an AHC? (1 Viewer)

Apr 26, 2022
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
MH since 2022, also had caravan for 25+yrs
Can someone who has used Abbeywell in Folkestone (or a vets that is not their current practice) for the AHC, clarify what docs we would need to email to them?

The Abbeywell website states:

This evidence can be provided in the form of an existing Pet Passport, a Microchip Reading & Rabies Vaccination Certificate signed and stamped by your vet

We are getting a Rabies vaccination done on Monday, our vets have said that they will stamp the pet passport, as in the past. So where does the Rabies vaccination cert. come in? Is this in addition to the pet passport? And how do we confirm the microchip reading?

Feeling very confused!

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Go to the Abbeywell website,go to 'request a certificate' and it tells you exactly what is required.If you have an old UK pet passport it's just a case of photographing certain pages.

OP
OP
M
Apr 26, 2022
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
I have done that, and I am still confused!

It mentions both a pet passport and the rabies certificate! But I won’t have both, only the pet passport.

The website for the Portsmouth vets is much clearer, saying it is either a pet passport OR a certificate.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
You don't need both,just your UK pet passport!

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
I just took our microchip certificate and vaccination records when I got my 2 pups AHC last year .
I did email this over to them the week before and was probably there 10-15 minutes and came away with the AHC.
Got to the tunnel and we went straight through with no issues.

Good luck👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M
Apr 26, 2022
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
Thanks for the replies, we will send our docs to Abbeywell when we have had the rabies vaccine on Monday.

Not going until late June, so have time for the 21days to elapse.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back