Water tank winter pack (2 Viewers)

Jun 24, 2023
Yeovil, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Quest 195
Exp
Since 2022
I have been rooting through various pieces of paperwork that came with my MH. A letter from Elddis Customer Care Team to a previous owner reads as follows;
"We have identified that your motorhome has been fitted with a winter pack and we kindly request that you contact your sellingb retailer (or local Elddis Approved Workshop) to arrange for a small modification to be performed. This modification will reduce the chance of excessive battery drain and is expected to be undertaken in less than one hour".

Does anyone know what this may have been?. Tried contacting Elddis to no avail. I ask as during last winter the "winter pack" must have kicked in and drained my leisure battery!

Tks

Oct 20, 2023
Scotland, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
I have been rooting through various pieces of paperwork that came with my MH. A letter from Elddis Customer Care Team to a previous owner reads as follows;
"We have identified that your motorhome has been fitted with a winter pack and we kindly request that you contact your sellingb retailer (or local Elddis Approved Workshop) to arrange for a small modification to be performed. This modification will reduce the chance of excessive battery drain and is expected to be undertaken in less than one hour".

Does anyone know what this may have been?. Tried contacting Elddis to no avail. I ask as during last winter the "winter pack" must have kicked in and drained my leisure battery!

Tks
You could just follow the letter and contact a dealer or approved workshop.
No idea on the mod.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D
Jun 24, 2023
Yeovil, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Quest 195
Exp
Since 2022
I would guess it's a 12v heater for the fresh water tank .. probably a heater pad ...
example
There is a padded jacket on both fresh and waste tanks but dont believe this is a less than 1 hour mod.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back