wardrobe light issue??? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 13, 2023
All over Europe now
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
wardrobe light not working , 12v is present and bulb ok removed possible bad switch and conected bulb onto 12v feed but still not working ??? have 4 spare bulbs but none working when connected to the 12 v wire ,,, ???? makes no sense good bulbs good 12v but no light ???

OP
OP
jerryz
Jul 13, 2023
All over Europe now
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
I took the bulb holder and switch off and connected direct to battery and it works fine as do the bulbs ,, thats when they are getting 13.3v off battery .

But the cable is only measuring 8.9v so thats the problem ?????,, but it goes into the roof so its not accessable to replace ,, may be able to run another cable , from nearby 12v source ???????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Sounds like a bad connection at some point from the fuse or switch

OP
OP
jerryz
Jul 13, 2023
All over Europe now
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
OK total success ,, I managed to work out where the wire was going in the roof and after removing a panel in a cupboard i found a cable junction and one of the wires crimp had never been crushed ,, that was causing after 14 years a loose wire , so checked it and crimped it and all is now solved .....all working as it should. also got some door locks lubed and now working better,, and cleaned waste tank .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back