LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2015
Leeds
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F
Exp
Forever
Elizabeth Is Missing by Emma Healey is being courted at the moment, so I bought it on my Kindle. Makes interesting reading. I haven't finished it yet but I can certainly relate to it, which is scary because it's about an old lady with Alzheimer's. Worth a look.

OP
OP
Yorkshirefreckles

Yorkshirefreckles

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2015
Leeds
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F
Exp
Forever
Sorry - this was an accident! I was in the Book area and I thought I was posting details about another book. I'm Techno100's other half and I'm sure he'd be embarrassed if he knew how hopeless I am at posting! Thank you John

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sorry - this was an accident! I was in the Book area and I thought I was posting details about another book. I'm Techno100's other half and I'm sure he'd be embarrassed if he knew how hopeless I am at posting! Thank you John

Hello Mrs Techno, good to have you posting nice to have more lady's , (y)

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Welcome to the fun in your own right! I must have a look in the books section as always looking for recommendations.

Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN and I know your not Emma Healey as the book is plaster all over the bill boards on the London Underground so I don't think she needs to huge publicity afforded by MotorhomeFun. (y)

PS It does sound an interesting book.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back