Troubleshooting Autowatch 695 RLC Security System Issue (1 Viewer)

YOUNG HAGGIS

Free Member
Apr 22, 2024
Funster No
MH
WEINSBERG COMPACT 60
I have a Auto watch 695 RLC SECURITY SYSTEM ON MY 2015 WEINSBERG COMPACT 600, ITS JUST THIS YEAR STARTED BEHAVING BADLY
It was fitted from new by a firm no longer in business due to retirement, its problem being, it will no longer work, even after the key fob battery was replaced with a new one, so i purchased a new fob costing £44,99 from Auto watch uk and tried to follow the instruction to program it ,but could not, owing to getting no bleeps from it.
The engine battery is working well as is the leisure battery.
Could anyone please think of my next move to make it work or, is it a case that the whole system needs replacing ?

OP
OP
Y

YOUNG HAGGIS

Free Member
Apr 22, 2024
Funster No
MH
WEINSBERG COMPACT 60
Hi and welcome to the Fun
Whereabouts in the country are you based?.
NEAR MATLOCK IN DERBYSHIRE, Thank you for asking , you should know i am a new MOTORHOME FUN Member so still learning my way around this site.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Y

YOUNG HAGGIS

Free Member
Apr 22, 2024
Funster No
MH
WEINSBERG COMPACT 60
Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi welcome,

Don’t know the system you have but it seems that the receiver unit is not functioning. Is it fused in any way?

Upvote 0

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Odds on it's a corroded connection where the alarm unit is installed. Look for a local auto electrician, but it can sometimes take a fair bit of tracing the wiring even for a simple fault. Dealer installed alarms are often shockingly poor, using scotchlock connectors. Should never be used but it is quick, and cheap, to tap into existing wiring.

Over the years have ripped several alarms out and repaired the damage they caused when we've had vehicles with weird electrical faults

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back