Trackers (1 Viewer)

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
Further to my previous post I'm considering the Scorpion S5+ and the SmartTrack S5+. Both have vehicle immobilisation using a fob or card. They seem to have significantly different subscription rates and I'm wondering if this reflects the level of service one gets. Has anyone experience of either of these trackers and the service the companies provide?

Mar 5, 2022
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Eliseo c540
Exp
Since 2012
I’m looking at this system when I get the new van. Just trying to get information about system now and would also go for lifetime subscription. Think I’ll ring them next week for a chat about fitting as not sure about this. Any useful info from them and I’ll post it

Dec 31, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix supreme
We had the system fitted by them at the dealers before we collected the van , if we activate the alarm or try and start the van without the immobiliser we get a text message within about 30 seconds and a phone call within a couple of minutes asking if all is well and we are with the van. As newbies we have had a few false alarms lol. Cant knock the service at all

Oct 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
VW
Exp
Since 2017
Just remember that the tracker devices and their installation is usually sold/ fitted by a separate company from the one which does the actual monitoring.

I think that a lot of fitters use Global Telemetrics to monitor. My experiences with GT is excellent.

Jul 20, 2019
Stourbridge
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur LVX855 A
Exp
Since 2001
We have had Smar Track for eight years, so one of their early systems. They have contacted us twice, once when we had boarded a ferry and the other time when it was being recovered on a low-loader after a breakdown. Both times very helpful and made sure we answered all the security questions correctly.
Have just renewed the three year warranty (£99) and downloaded their tracking app which seems very accurate and also monitor the tracker battery.
Would recommend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
stevec
Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
We had the system fitted by them at the dealers before we collected the van , if we activate the alarm or try and start the van without the immobiliser we get a text message within about 30 seconds and a phone call within a couple of minutes asking if all is well and we are with the van. As newbies we have had a few false alarms lol. Cant knock the service at all
Which system was this?

Dec 31, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix supreme
We have the sentinal s7 tracker and alarm upgraded to s5 with the immobiliser comes with 2 identity fobs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back