TPMS (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Does anyone have the tpms as standard to there Adria motorhome, Or is it a option which you can buy when ordering from new.
I have a new Alpina caravan and I noticed it in the Mach app. Not sure it would be based on the vehicle manufacture though for this to be suited to the Mach set up.

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
I wouldn't fret about TPMS. It'd probably be cheaper to fit after purchase and you'd have a wider selection to choose from.

Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Motorhoming since 2006, 30 years tent camping in Africa
We bought a set of TyrePal. Brilliant kit.
As fast as I know in general TPMS that come as OEM are based on rotation calculations and not real pressure. They use the speed sensors (magnets in the bearings) that are also used for traction control. Better than nothing but not as good as those that measure actual pressure and temperature (like TyrePal).
If I’m wrong happy to be corrected …

OP
OP
S
Dec 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
I am thinking of the tyrepal kit but was trying to keep devices and apps in one place.

Sue and Rick

Free Member
Apr 20, 2022
Brighouse, UK
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 155 2016
Exp
Since 2020

I thought this applied to all vehicles. Maybe just cars after 2014

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sue and Rick

Free Member
Apr 20, 2022
Brighouse, UK
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 155 2016
Exp
Since 2020
We bought a set of TyrePal. Brilliant kit.
As fast as I know in general TPMS that come as OEM are based on rotation calculations and not real pressure. They use the speed sensors (magnets in the bearings) that are also used for traction control. Better than nothing but not as good as those that measure actual pressure and temperature (like TyrePal).
If I’m wrong happy to be corrected …

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back