Tefal ingenious stainless pans! (1 Viewer)

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
As above, thinking of buying Mrs Westy the above set of pans and wondered if they were any good, and also are they better than aluminium ones? TIA

Mar 2, 2021
UK & Europe
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2017
If you mean the Tefal Ingenio pans, I can recommend them after 5 years of continuous use. Just have the regular ones, not the stainless ones.

Also, depends on reason for buying them - if it is because she has been looking at them and has mentioned she'd like some, that's fine. If it is because of a special anniversary or occasion, do not do it. You will NOT get any brownie points. Jewellery, flowers, chocs, surprise trip are a better and safer options for you.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
I like them. Donā€™t like aluminium but they are heavy. Still we use them regularly and, despite not being nonstick, they wash up easily.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
We bought a set that contained just about one of everything. It's more than is needed for a motorhome. They stack nicely, although the lids are a bit fiddly and are quite heavy because of the steel included to make them suitable for induction. If you have no need for induction you might find a non-stick aluminium set which I think would be more suited for a motorhome. They are often found in French supermarkets, so look there when "passing".

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Love our stainless steel Ingenio pans - great quality & compact to store(y) Going to try the non-stick stainless Ingenio frying pan & wok this summer - hopefully they will be good too being Tefal.
Great price for 3 pan set with handles at Argos atm at just Ā£45 Broken Link Removed if stock in your area.
Good price for larger set here Broken Link Removed at Ā£105. If you sign up for their newsletter then may get Ā£10 off Ā£50 order too as well as going via cashback sites like Quidco.

Last edited:

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
I got my last set from here for 8 quid plus auctions fees and tax etc.
BUT LIKE ANY AUCTIONS SITE beware before you bid if you havent viewed. these may be customer returns/knackered

Jamesh

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Caravaning since 2010
I'm a fan of John Lewis SS pans.
Almost 30 years old and still going strong...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back