Talkmobile - unlimited calls & texts & 120gb UK data + 15gb EU Roaming (12 month contract) - £7.95 pcm after manual cashback (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've just signed up for this deal which I suspect will get pulled soon - it's 4G rather than 5G but that suits me as I only have a 4G phone anyway.

1669206877867.png

Ref Roaming - in the T&Cs it says:
On our network, you can still keep in touch while you’re on holiday - we let you use your home plan (data, minutes and texts) in 41 European destinations.
Inclusive roaming on Talkmobile is included to cover temporary travel such as holidays and short breaks. If you intend to be overseas for more than two months at a time, this may not be the right deal for you. Inclusive data roaming in Europe is subject to our roaming fair use policy and terms on permanent roaming in our Acceptable Use Policy.

Roaming Fair Use Policy
Where Roaming is included in your monthly plan (“Inclusive Roaming”), data usage in Inclusive Roaming destinations will be limited to 15GB per billing month (roaming fair use limit) and will be subject to the time limits below. We will notify you as you approach this threshold and again once reached. If you reach this threshold, you will then be subject to additional roaming charges as per our Detailed Price Plan Information, which can be found at talkmobile.co.uk/all-plans (see “Roaming charges” section).

Note to get it to show:

- under 'Vodafone' select Talkmobile
- under 'Cashback' select Automatic and Redemption

1669210901300.png

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just a slight amendment, I've just had my contract from Talkmobile and it is 5G so no difference to the Vodafone offering but with TM you get EU Roaming.

Last edited:

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
just ordered 2 x 200gb sims and we can port our no’s with eu roaming with 30 days contracts

£14.95 so a result 👍

just need to sort an EU data sim now for the mifi 👍

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
just ordered 2 x 200gb sims and we can port our no’s with eu roaming with 30 days contracts

£14.95 so a result 👍

just need to sort an EU data sim now for the mifi 👍
Greedy beggar! :LOL: I thought you only needed 100gb for each phone?

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I think it was only 3 quid more so thought why not? 👍😉🤣
I just hope they come up trumps and port our no’s across ok 🤔
You didn't read my original thread and alter the Cashback bit to 'automatic & redemption' cashback did you! :doh:

The £11.95 was for 120gb with automatic cashback, if you had changed it to 'automatic and redemption' it reduced it to £7.95 pcm saving £4.00 pcm, for 200gb you're paying £7.00 pcm more. :rolleyes:

As you've only just bought it you might be able to cancel it (and the porting) within the 14 day cooling off period and go with the one I actually mentioned with 'automatic & redemption' cashback.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I was going to sign up to a monthly contract with Talkmobile, 100gb £10 / month. After reading the Talkmobile reviews I gave them a miss.

I would imagine most of the others will have issues too ... don't ask me about Three as I couldn't find enough un-sensored words to let you know how I feel about them!

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
You didn't read my original thread and alter the Cashback bit to 'automatic & redemption' cashback did you! :doh:

The £11.95 was for 120gb with automatic cashback, if you had changed it to 'automatic and redemption' it reduced it to £7.95 pcm saving £4.00 pcm, for 200gb you're paying £7.00 pcm more. :rolleyes:

As you've only just bought it you might be able to cancel it (and the porting) within the 14 day cooling off period and go with the one I actually mentioned with 'automatic & redemption'

So the 2 new sims arrived today, inserted both, entered the PUK codes and new and old no’s all that was it, all done

Rang customer helpline who talked me through the login details online, gave me both account no’s needed and once again everything went as smooth as silk

Downloaded the app which is very informative and tells you all you need to know

So far so good 👍👍

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
We got our sim’s on Sunday and changed over from Vodafone to IDmobile on Monday, pretty pain free. From £10.75 for 100gb down to £6.50 for 150gb, 5G working better than Vodafone in the area too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back