Table saw table (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2023
Weymouth, UK
Funster No
MH
DIY Transit
Exp
On first long trip
So we’ve gone to Spain for the winter, the van’s only half built. Yes, Mayya, my wife, is a real sport. So are the dogs. But then, they’re dogs aren’t they? Lots of work to do and I’m already regretting not bringing the table saw with me. I feel sure it could be made to double as a dining table, saving space. Had anyone else had success with this approach?

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
So we’ve gone to Spain for the winter, the van’s only half built. Yes, Mayya, my wife, is a real sport. So are the dogs. But then, they’re dogs aren’t they? Lots of work to do and I’m already regretting not bringing the table saw with me. I feel sure it could be made to double as a dining table, saving space. Had anyone else had success with this approach?
or make the dining table double up as a saw table (though i suspect you havent built the dining table yet LOL)

is it worth popping into a hire shop if you can get everything ready to cut, you shouldnt need it for longer than a day or two ??

thats if hire shops exist in the area yure in?

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
I used to carry enough kit to left the engine, 2 scissor jacks, 4 ton jack, so many tools, but came to my senses and did a declutter. Took out 300kg of weight savings 👍🏻

Can’t answer your question though, sorry 🙄

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
I used to carry 2 tripods and 2 monopods for photography for my camera bodies but since in body stabilisation has got so good I haven’t used either for 18 months, I took them out if the van at Xmas.
Anyone want to buy a Manfrotto Monopod ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back