Spares for 2008 Boxer (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
Looks like the old van will be needing some work doing on her soon .
Front pads, disc and possibly a new Radiator.
What suppliers do people tend to use for these peugeot/ citroen/ fiat parts.
Thanks
Doubt ill be able to afford genuine dealership prices.

Jan 2, 2024
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
eBay or interweb always used to be euro car parts,but some of their prices are just way too high of late(always worth comparing) Most Genuine parts are not made by Fiat/Ford etc so if you can get the part with a reputable name why waste money

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
I tend to use a local motor factor, but their prices have started creeping up a bit.
My brother bought some parts from Autodoc, shipped from Germany in a couple of days, but was a right faff when they turned out to be the wrong parts, whereas the local factor would have taken them back and got you new parts, usually by the next day ?

OP
OP
dazandandrea
Oct 29, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
Cheers guys. Ive used Euro car parts for Andreas Audi a few times, one not too far away so at least ill be able to compare pads etc before buying 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

May 11, 2022
Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
Started self build December 2020, finished April 2022
Eurocarparts
If your not close enough to a branch to collect then carparts4less are run by eurocarparts and offer cheaper prices, with any of them search for a discount code before you purchase, they nearly always have one on offer.

Jan 2, 2024
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
If your not close enough to a branch to collect then carparts4less are run by eurocarparts and offer cheaper prices, with any of them search for a discount code before you purchase, they nearly always have one on offer.

Thought I'd have a look timing belt waterpump for mine £224(INA brand) same one eBay £91.06, stopped using eurocarparts for timing kits for just this reason

May 11, 2022
Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
Started self build December 2020, finished April 2022
Mmmm lots of counterfeits on ebay and some Chinese sites, I might risk a wiperblade or something along those lines but your a braver man than me to buy a timing belt from ebay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2024
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
Mmmm lots of counterfeits on ebay and some Chinese sites, I might risk a wiperblade or something along those lines but your a braver man than me to buy a timing belt from ebay.
Bought dozens and clutches,wheel bearings,many on eBay are high street sellers as well.Just finished a 3 bed self build bungalow a substantial part of it came off eBay,blocks,boiler electrics,down to carpets etc.etc.Use your judgement and no problems

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back