Soundbar to attach to Cello TV? (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2021
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
So, I do have a small soundbar that I attach to the Cello TV via 3.5mm jack to jack, But Im wondering if anyone has a soundbar that can be attached to the bottom of the TV itself keeping it "all in one" so to speak? Im sure Ive seen a picture similar to what Im looking for somewhere?

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
The Avtex soundbar comes with a bracket attaching it to the bottom of the Avtex TV, replacing the fitting for the TV stand. Dunno if it would fit on the Cello.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
So, I do have a small soundbar that I attach to the Cello TV via 3.5mm jack to jack, But Im wondering if anyone has a soundbar that can be attached to the bottom of the TV itself keeping it "all in one" so to speak? Im sure Ive seen a picture similar to what Im looking for somewhere?
I've kinda been giving some thought to that too.
Seeing if we could attach our Anker Soundcore 3 to our Cello TV.
Have looked at Velcro or 3M Dual Lock but not got further than that.
Do you need it to fire forwards under the TV or would attaching to the back with it firing upwards work for you?

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
A mounting solution we used on many house TV's was to extend down from the Vesa/ wall mount brackets with some thin aluminium lengths and then bolt the speaker to that. Obviously a bit of fabrication is needed but not hard work. Speakers ideally face you and be at or about ear height for the best sound.

OP
OP
PaulC70
May 8, 2021
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
I've kinda been giving some thought to that too.
Seeing if we could attach our Anker Soundcore 3 to our Cello TV.
Have looked at Velcro or 3M Dual Lock but not got further than that.
Do you need it to fire forwards under the TV or would attaching to the back with it firing upwards work for you?
ah yes, mines an anker soundcore too. Prefer it to fire forwards due to the other halfs hearing really, im considering velcro too screwed into the stand used to be?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
ah yes, mines an anker soundcore too. Prefer it to fire forwards due to the other halfs hearing really, im considering velcro too screwed into the stand used to be?
If you've any doubts about the robustness of Velcro 3M dual lock is much better. Just be careful when trying to separate it!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back