Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

Mar 9, 2023
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Hi, I'm new to MHF and find it extremely useful. I'm hoping that someone will be able to help out, apologies if this has already been covered in a previous thread. Can anyone recommend a supplier of good, high quality, hard wearing seat covers for motorhomes. I.e. both for the lounge/passenger seat and the driver/passenger seats. Many thanks.

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
Hi, I'm new to MHF and find it extremely useful. I'm hoping that someone will be able to help out, apologies if this has already been covered in a previous thread. Can anyone recommend a supplier of good, high quality, hard wearing seat covers for motorhomes. I.e. both for the lounge/passenger seat and the driver/passenger seats. Many thanks.
Nope probably not as they are all different sizes
I use Dryrobe for the standard front seat in my PVC and a ‘sitting ‘ sheepskin on the rear bench ( sitting sheep skins piles are cut short)

Upvote 0
Jan 7, 2023
Bath, UK
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Wincester
Exp
Since Jan 2023

We used these guys, who made bespoke covers for us :

1714325718386.png

• Informative
Reactions: f6c
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread