Jul

Rally School's out at avon bank meadows!!! (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
C Class Swift 600FB
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi there. Last minute I know. But do you have availability for 4 nights 21st-25th. 6.2m swift Carrera 2 adults?

May 10, 2024
Funster No
MH
searching for one to
Not been on a rally yet. We also probably wont have a MOHO by then. And one more complication.... We are at a wedding on the 20th.

So. Can we bring a caravan? Can we turn up on the 21st? Dont mind being on the reserve list as long as we are told when an opening occurs so we can book.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Not been on a rally yet. We also probably wont have a MOHO by then. And one more complication.... We are at a wedding on the 20th.

So. Can we bring a caravan? Can we turn up on the 21st? Dont mind being on the reserve list as long as we are told when an opening occurs so we can book.

In no particular order.
Welcome!
We have no objection to wobble boxes. In fact, one of the stewards has one.
It is no problem that you can only arrive on Sunday. However, (and please don't take this personally,) please send me a Conversation (on the blue line, above, there is an envelope, click on that and send me a message.) Please send me a Mob. That will allow me to contact you should a vacancy occur, last minute, so to speak.
I have put you on the Reserve list at No. 3

Regards

Derek aka Emmit

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back