RWG APN Global Data Sim in Huawei Mifi (1 Viewer)

Dec 7, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Camper Van
Exp
7yrs
Yes, another thread but I am still confused.
According to RWG website, in my Huawei Mifi, I need the rwgmobile APN. This worked for a week then refused to connect until I changed back to the EE APN. In a reply to email they said that this was the one I should be using. We're off to Turkey and not convinced this will work. (Someone couldn't get it to work in Montenegro) And coincidentally, this is the same APN that Popit use.
Screenshot_2023-09-02-09-55-36-914_com.google.android.gm_1_1.jpg

Jun 26, 2020
Dunfermline, Fife
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral SL
Exp
Always a Newbie
Crossed Eutotunnel this morning and my Huawei mifi has stopped working. Data roaming on and I have tried both the EE Internet APN and rwgmobile APN but my mifi just gives "No Service".

Any ideas, awaiting reply from RWG support.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Crossed Eutotunnel this morning and my Huawei mifi has stopped working. Data roaming on and I have tried both the EE Internet APN and rwgmobile APN but my mifi just gives "No Service".

Any ideas, awaiting reply from RWG support.
We crossed in the tunnel a week ago, my wife has an EE sim and the iPad I use for navigation is on RWG sim. As we arrived both the above sim connected flawlessly to roaming.
However, my Vodafone sim purchased from Vodafone took a few hours to connect and showed no signal for that time.

So it may not be a RWG specific problem.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
The ee data only SIM only works in the UK. To roam you need the global data SIM or the 200gb phone SIM.

This ^^^^

Itā€™s been quite a frustrating journey for me to come to this conclusion after they changed my data SIM subscription from Global (which worked flawlessly) in Euroland) to EE/Vodafone (donā€™t know which and have given up caring) without any request from me!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back