RMB silver star with RMB trailer (1 Viewer)

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
For sale in classifieds
20230605_153112.jpg

Stefanel

Free Member
Aug 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
RMB
Hello Mr.Bolt, could you please tell me if your RMB is still available ? I have one on my own, but I am looking for a bigger one. Thanks in advance for your answer ! Best Regards, Stefan.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Hello Mr.Bolt, could you please tell me if your RMB is still available ? I have one on my own, but I am looking for a bigger one. Thanks in advance for your answer ! Best Regards, Stefan.

You might be better off subscribing to the forum.

Then you can send a dm to the seller đź‘Ť

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000

Its still listed BUT without the trailer.

Malcolm Bolt

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Malcolm Bolt

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
HI Stefan
Yes it is still available. I believe I have replied to your enquiry elsewhere.

Thank you to other Funsters for highlighting this for me.

Stefan please post on here if you have not received my response elsewhere.

Stefanel

Free Member
Aug 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
RMB
HI Stefan
Yes it is still available. I believe I have replied to your enquiry elsewhere.

Thank you to other Funsters for highlighting this for me.

Stefan please post on here if you have not received my response elsewhere.
Hi, thanks for your reply ! It's a bit difficult for me to find the right button here to get in contact... I did not receive another message from you, but I have left you my Mailadress on the Autotrader Website. Perhaps you can respond to it, because somebody wrote, that I should log out here to write you directly (?!?). I have several questions referring the vehicle. Thanks !

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Hi, thanks for your reply ! It's a bit difficult for me to find the right button here to get in contact... I did not receive another message from you, but I have left you my Mailadress on the Autotrader Website. Perhaps you can respond to it, because somebody wrote, that I should log out here to write you directly (?!?). I have several questions referring the vehicle. Thanks !

You need to be a paid up member to use the PM messaging function on MHF đź‘Ť

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It's a bit difficult for me to find the right button here to get in contact..
We’re committed to providing as secure experience as possible for our members when they are buying and selling. This means only paying subscribers have contact access to the listings and purchasing opportunities in our classifieds section! (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Malcolm Bolt

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Autotrader do not disclose your email address. I can only respond to your enquiry via Autotrader who should pass it on to you. I have done so three times now. I don't know why you have not received them.
Best way forward would be to subscribe to Motorhome Fun and we could direct message each other here. If you don't subscribe soon you will not be able to correspond via this thread.
The only other route I can think of is via e-bay.
Hope this clarifies the situation.

Stefanel

Free Member
Aug 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
RMB
Autotrader do not disclose your email address. I can only respond to your enquiry via Autotrader who should pass it on to you. I have done so three times now. I don't know why you have not received them.
Best way forward would be to subscribe to Motorhome Fun and we could direct message each other here. If you don't subscribe soon you will not be able to correspond via this thread.
The only other route I can think of is via e-bay.
Hope this clarifies the situation.
I thought I did subscribe...
But meanwhile I have found your message in my Spam-Folder...
My Mail-Adress is : hostje@web.de.
As I believe, on ebay it is also forbidden to exchange mailadresses.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back