LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Right that's us home, don't get me started on UK roads even Belgian ones are OK now in comparison, I am sure Jen can find some washing to do and post to sort, I'm off to cut grass and when that is done I might be allowed to wash the van ready for the off to "race the waves" and then our Shrewsbury meet.

IMG_0877.jpeg

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Belgian ones are OK now in comparison
Don’t know about that as we got shook to death today going through Belgium 😬😬

And yet again near on 3k miles and my van still looked fairly clean, a few hours driving in Belgium with some light rain and it’s filthy🤬🤬
Just the same last October🤬🤬

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 7, 2020
London
Funster No
MH
Morelo Palace Liner
Exp
Since 1980
Well thats something new, a palace has just pulled up next to us with electric windows, not that I would want them but I've not knowingly seen electric dg sliding Windows before
Hi Really.. For the sceptics, I cannot remember when the electric windows last failed in my car, actually I can't remember the last car that didn't t have them. Its a very simple operation channeled operation! Yes they can be opened with out Ignition. they are part of the body function systems. Glass side windows ! Are then any other sort, my house has glass, my car has glass, My Clouliner had glass,
It appears these days you only have to drive around UK roads to have a tree run down the side of the van, Each time its another hour cleaning the scratch out of Plastic.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Hi Really.. For the sceptics, I cannot remember when the electric windows last failed in my car, actually I can't remember the last car that didn't t have them. Its a very simple operation channeled operation! Yes they can be opened with out Ignition. they are part of the body function systems. Glass side windows ! Are then any other sort, my house has glass, my car has glass, My Clouliner had glass,
It appears these days you only have to drive around UK roads to have a tree run down the side of the van, Each time its another hour cleaning the scratch out of Plastic.
Im not worried about them failing Andy, just find it pretty easy to just slide mine with my hand, if they were wind up it would be different.

Are your new ones electric? Out of interest, do they have a one touch or do you have to hold the button down?

Jun 7, 2020
London
Funster No
MH
Morelo Palace Liner
Exp
Since 1980
my new Morelo is electric, Yes. As is everything else.
They are not one touch. So for customs and boarder control, there's a" one inch setting " with sorry mate the windows stuck "
and for the lovely people in the peage, they get the full panoramic view. "and how are you on this fine day"
Simples !!!

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Jan 3, 2013
St.Neots Cambs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I-414
Exp
2002-2006, 2013-current
I reckon JockandRita would want a fire station,

View attachment 624218

View attachment 624219
and jongood, is never happier than drooling over quality old vans.

View attachment 624220
And through the lounge window 👍

View attachment 624231
Nice pictures Martin, we were planning on going to Germany this trip, went to Switzerland to the Jungfrau, went up the mountain to the ‘Top of Europe’, trains and cable cars were quite full. Left Switzerland and drove into France, Jo had a crap night so did a test-positive-turned round and drove straight home. I have now tested positive as well………….there’s always next trip.

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Don’t know about that as we got shook to death today going through Belgium 😬😬

And yet again near on 3k miles and my van still looked fairly clean, a few hours driving in Belgium with some light rain and it’s filthy🤬🤬
Just the same last October🤬🤬
I bet you clean it yourself this time Mark 😂😂🙈

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Nice pictures Martin, we were planning on going to Germany this trip, went to Switzerland to the Jungfrau, went up the mountain to the ‘Top of Europe’, trains and cable cars were quite full. Left Switzerland and drove into France, Jo had a crap night so did a test-positive-turned round and drove straight home. I have now tested positive as well………….there’s always next trip.

Sorry to hear of your aborted trip. A long way to have to drive home for the wrong reason.

I hope you both recover soon.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
my new Morelo is electric, Yes. As is everything else.
They are not one touch. So for customs and boarder control, there's a" one inch setting " with sorry mate the windows stuck "
and for the lovely people in the peage, they get the full panoramic view. "and how are you on this fine day"
Simples !!!
One of the few things that annoys me about the Clou is that I have to hold my finger on the button and wait for the step to operate, As im only ever going to want it in or out I have wondered about changin the actuator.

Jun 7, 2020
London
Funster No
MH
Morelo Palace Liner
Exp
Since 1980
Yes Martin she,s Home, Shrewsbury, the Jury is still out Sarahs still away in Sardinia (stuck at the moment but hoping)
John, as you know I had to re actuator my step, It's a little faster than before but not much But it came from the US directly
all the British ones I found were slower.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes Martin she,s Home, Shrewsbury, the Jury is still out Sarahs still away in Sardinia (stuck at the moment but hoping)
John, as you know I had to re actuator my step, It's a little faster than before but not much But it came from the US directly
No problem Andy, last minute is OK.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
I was wondering about fittng an air one but struggling to figure out how to swjtch it as tbe current one has 3 switches .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back