Required (1 Viewer)

Jul 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
Kobilee2022
Hello, is anyone getting rid of tickets for the royal air tattoo (Fairford airshow) for Saturday in desperate need

Jul 14, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Dorest E
Exp
Jul 22
Hi
You may be best to edit or repost with which tickets you're after in the subject line so it helps pique soneones interest
Hope you get sorted

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have 2 available for Saturday. £80. Start a conversation with me if you want them. Thanks.
You can start a conversation with the OP who can then reply, they can't initiate it.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
only joined to ask for the tickets, and not subscribed so maybe they did not what to pay for either or was hoping to get free/cheap as often Funster have kindly given visits away when they cant make it

Jul 8, 2023
Funster No
MH
Don’t own one yet
I have 2 available for Saturday. £80. Start a conversation with me if you want them. Thanks.
Hi Dean

I would be very interested in these if they are still available (my son is desperate to go - we got his Grandad a ticket for Xmas and then found Saturday sold out when we went to buy ours). Have just joined the forum and struggling to navigate DMs - so if you can start a conversation that would be great please.

Pete

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Dean

I would be very interested in these if they are still available (my son is desperate to go - we got his Grandad a ticket for Xmas and then found Saturday sold out when we went to buy ours). Have just joined the forum and struggling to navigate DMs - so if you can start a conversation that would be great please.

Pete

BigDean

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Hi Dean

Pete
You cannot DM until your a paid subscriber once you pay your subs you get full access to the forum and the information you need to buy a MH well worth it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You cannot DM until your a paid subscriber once you pay your subs you get full access to the forum and the information you need to buy a MH well worth it
That's incorrect, BigDean can initiate a DM which can be replied to by a free subscriber.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
That's incorrect, BigDean can initiate a DM which can be replied to by a free subscriber.
This was similar message that was sent to the OP who was also not a paid subscriber pleased that bigdean who is paid up could make contact and pass on the tickets to a non paid up subscriber
Its a shame when tickets are wasted especially to a sold put event (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back