Repsol gpl, my adaptor no longer fits, have they changed their fittings? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
As mentioned, we called onto a Repsol just off the A67 yo top up the refillable lpg. I have always carried two adaptors, and used them in Spain many times.
However, the attendant came out to fill, our adaptors didn't fit, she went in and got the Repsol one. It is a completely different shape. Unable to use it.

Confused.com, have they changed design since Covid?

I have two Gasit bottles, with a refill point on the outside. Both the other vans in our convoy had the same issue.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Karen

Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
I filled up at a repsol a couple of weeks ago and my usual adapter still fit so I'm not sure what's going on at the repsol you went to?

OP
OP
MaidinDevon

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
The attendant didn't speak English, and our attempts at Spanish were poor. So we were unable to discuss the problem with her.
We will try another garage, I doubt Repsol have all changed.

Currently in Trujillo, its a lovely little town, near Caceres, aire near the Bullring.

We also drove into the National Park to view the vultures, which was an amazing experience. Didn't spot any eagles though.

Reactions: f6c

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I think someone on here had a problem last year, I think the gun fouled the inlet surround and can be overcome with a spacer that you can buy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back