Replacing Table Burstner Motorhome (1 Viewer)

Apr 22, 2023
Scotland, UK
Funster No
MH
GR73tLX:fzBDbY!
Exp
Burstner I'm new
We have finally found a replacement for the table in our Burstner Motorhome. It has been an issue since we got it a year ago. Squeezing past to access the cab, was a tad awkward. We will use the existing framework and store the original table as it makes up one of the beds. You can see the difference this is going to make.

Table 4.jpg

Table1.jpg

Jul 1, 2016
shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner T620g
Exp
since 1969
Looks good. I too wish to replace my table but have not found any stock sizes other than rectangular or with one end semi-circular.
May I ask if your new table-top was stock or bespoke and who supplied it.

OP
OP
K
Apr 22, 2023
Scotland, UK
Funster No
MH
GR73tLX:fzBDbY!
Exp
Burstner I'm new
Looks good. I too wish to replace my table but have not found any stock sizes other than rectangular or with one end semi-circular.
May I ask if your new table-top was stock or bespoke and who supplied it.
Hi, I phoned a local worktop supplier and asked if they had off cuts. We originally wanted white, but this was the nicest of what was on offer. I turned out to be a better choice than white. The off cut was £30. It was cut to our required shape and size and a trim applied to the raw edges, which was a further £30. We intend to use the original framework. We wanted to replace the present table with something which looked substantial and fitted with the rest of the fixtures. I hope you find something.

Mar 12, 2021
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
carthago e line 64xl
Exp
Just got one 600x600 with corners cut off from adexa lightweight and a good price with quick delivery made a huge difference in our carthago than the 750 round one

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
That's nice. I've also just swapped out our table for the same reason. We'd had my "temporary" prototype in the van for last 2 years, but Mrs BBF found a " new old stock" caravan table top that was smaller all round, a nicer colour and all for the princely sum of £10.00. I was able to reuse all the original fittings and slide rails.
Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back