Replacement seating (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 23, 2022
Northampton, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail tracker
Exp
As of today, 23/8/22 minus a few weeks! ( deposit paid, awaiting collection)
Good Afternoon

We are currently “just looking” , and have seen a nice Auto-sleeper Broadway.
It’s in good nick ( 2020) but the seating upholstery has several spillage stains. Obviously dealer says they will clean them “ as best they can”.
My question is this, has anyone ordered replacement seating or covers? ( think they zip on ?)
Is it a thing to get replacement seating?

Thanks in advance

Phil in Northampton

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Good Afternoon

We are currently “just looking” , and have seen a nice Auto-sleeper Broadway.
It’s in good nick ( 2020) but the seating upholstery has several spillage stains. Obviously dealer says they will clean them “ as best they can”.
My question is this, has anyone ordered replacement seating or covers? ( think they zip on ?)
Is it a thing to get replacement seating?

Thanks in advance

Phil in Northampton

Phil

I’d get a household furniture cleaning company in and get them to do it! Google reviews will point you to the best in your area. Get the dealer focused on giving you a discount, not doing substandard remedial cleaning!

Upvote 0

JnJ

Mar 15, 2019
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
If they zip off, you can probably bung them in the washing machine. Worth a go before paying to replace. I've done that on last 2 vans we've had because I never felt the so called valeting done by the dealer was up to much more than a quick once over with a vacuum.
On modern vans most fabrics are synthetic and can be washed unless of course it is leather. :unsure:

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
If it's the cab seats they're generally removable "over covers" fitted on top of the original manufacturers base vehicle.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back