Problem with Camping Car Park app today? (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
I can log into my account on the app and see the list of sites, but clicking on them just throws up an error. Likewise, I can see my balance but the top up function is not working. On the website everything is fine and I have topped up there, my balance has updated on the web but not in the app. I have the app on 2 phones and they both have the same problem

I have emailed them but am not expecting a quick reply and I would prefer not to phone unless I find I am the only one with this problem.

jim

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Just tested on my phone and it looks like it's working ok..

have you tried updating the phone app .. ?

OP
OP
Whitebirdyman
Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
Just tested on my phone and it looks like it's working ok..

have you tried updating the phone app .. ?
It seems to be up to date on both phones and I have also cleared the cache. I am going to try deleting and reinstalling to see if that sorts out the problem since yours is working ok.

Update.....reinstalling sorted out the problem, thanks very much for checking yours so that I knew it was definitely my problem.

jim

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
It seems to be up to date on both phones and I have also cleared the cache. I am going to try deleting and reinstalling to see if that sorts out the problem since yours is working ok.
You have already switched them off and on again before deleting stuff I presume

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I am going to try deleting and reinstalling to see if that sorts out the problem
always my first step when an app isn't working as it should

you won't lose any personal data

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
On my iPad “clicking” on the site symbol does nothing although on my iPhone it works OK and links to the Aire details.

I contacted their HQ asking if there was an incompatibility with the latest iOS for iPad but they said no.

Still got the problem.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
For info. On my android phone. Just tried it. Needed update on sign in. Working fine after update
Just applied the latest update and now working OK on iPad too. There obviously was a problem with compatibility following the last iOS update although CCP denied it.

OP
OP
Whitebirdyman
Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
In response to my original query, I eventually had a response from them saying there was a problem with the app and that an update would fix it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back