Our much loved MERLIN has left us. (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
It will be exactly 3 weeks this evening since we lost our much loved friend and companion MERLIN.

This picture was taken shortly after an afternoon walk just 2 weeks before he passed. He was a strong fella in his 15th year but a viral illness took him quickly over a 10 day period.

Merlin. 1997 – 2022

1646939708686.png

We have been privileged to share the 14 years of your life.

We travelled far and wide together and shared great times. We created fond memories that we will cherish for the rest of our days.

You were such a lovely character, a true friend. You gave unconditional love, friendship and loyalty.

A simple Thank you does not seem enough.

We will miss you little man.

Goodbye our friend, rest now...

I will be proud to talk of Merlin and tell his story to anyone who will listen as often as I can. He was a very special little man and he will be greatly missed.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sending so much understanding of what you are going through. A very special friend who will live on in your hearts..... RIP Merlin. :(

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
So sad to hear of Merlin’s passing.

We had Springers for 40 years, so we know what a wonderful life you would have spent with Merlin, packing so much into those 14 years, which is why they leave a huge hole in your heart when they go. xx

jolly

Free Member
Aug 17, 2021
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
So very sad to hear of merlin x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
So sorry to hear you have lost Merlin.

What a gorgeous looking boy he was. I hope your many happy memories of times spent with him, help to ease the pain you are feeling right now.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
It will be exactly 3 weeks this evening since we lost our much loved friend and companion MERLIN.

This picture was taken shortly after an afternoon walk just 2 weeks before he passed. He was a strong fella in his 15th year but a viral illness took him quickly over a 10 day period.

Merlin. 1997 – 2022

View attachment 594351

We travelled far and wide together and shared great times. We created fond memories that we will cherish for the rest of our days.

You were such a lovely character, a true friend. You gave unconditional love, friendship and loyalty.

I will be proud to talk of Merlin and tell his story to anyone who will listen as often as I can. He was a very special little man and he will be greatly missed.
More than happy to hear all about him :dogthanks:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Phil, I bet we could spend hours telling each other Springer related stories - all on the same subjects - their love of food, balls (in our case it was anything circular - our first Springer Judy came home one day with a 45rpm record of I Heard It Through the Grapevine - we still have no idea where she got it from …) and their sweet, loyal natures.

Keep hold of all those wonderful memories.

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
I’m so sorry you lost Merlin :cry: he was very lucky to have had such a long and happy life with you. I know it is very hard to lose such a treasured friend. I hope the many happy memories you have will help.

Aug 28, 2017
Leicester
Funster No
MH
None at the mo.

Merlin. 1997 – 2022

View attachment 594351

My heart goes out to you at your loss we can’t measure the love are dogs give us 🥺

Oct 12, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Since 2004
So sorry to hear this. He looks a wonderful fella . . . xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007

Merlin. 1997 – 2022

View attachment 594351

Thank you for that. I lost my Stanley last August and you have spoken the way I have spoken about my beautiful boy, he was 14 years old :heartbreak:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
They give so much and take so little, but don’t they leave a big hole in your life 🌈❤️

Hopefully your tears will soon be replaced by the memory of all the good days , we still have a little wobble every now and again, even three years on 😥

Run free Merlin

Suenliam

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 14, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion CV40
Exp
20+
He will always be your friend.
Run free Merlin.