Our Christmas present from us, to us.... (1 Viewer)

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Very nice happy travels. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I just clicked the first one and then scrolled through, all perfect (y)
You can do that but if they are inserted folk can see them directly, especially if they are inserted full size. With the old forum software the option to insert them as a thumbnail or full size came up automatically but with this software the option is not so obvious - which is why a lot are not doing it.

It isn't a problem but as an example this thread has had about 400 views but the images have had only about a third of that number of views. The rest have presumably just viewed the blurry version.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Both the Home and Loft have a fully mirrored RH drive option, primarily for the New Zealand market is my understanding as they are not allowed to sell new vehicles LHD.

on the video i watched though at the end the MD of Morelo was showing the reporter around RHD models and said they were bound for Premium UK dealer.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
on the video i watched though at the end the MD of Morelo was showing the reporter around RHD models and said they were bound for Premium UK dealer.
Yes of course they come to the UK but I am not convinced they would make RHD models just for us as many want and can register LHD, where NZ you can not import LHD unless they are on a list of specially approved vehicles.

Sep 7, 2010
cardiff
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin plus
Exp
since 2010
Stunning.
May I ask with whom you insure and how much that is?

asking for a friend 😉

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back