Oi' call that a Thread Title? The Importance of well-written thread titles for finding relevant posts (2 Viewers)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thread titles are important in several ways. It helps us and others find relevant posts from over 5.5million items. A well-written thread title can encourage us to open posts where we might be able to help others. Or let us know without opening that it's not important to us. Good thread titles also help others on the web find us as Google likes to index well written threads. So it's important for us all to have relevant well written thread titles.

Let us write the title for you!

Knowing what a pain it is to craft a good title, we have incorporated a bit of AI magic to help us. You'll find it at the bottom of your post by the "Post Thread" button. Clicking it will give you a few suggestions. You don't have to use it, you might think your titles are superb. No worries, it's a tool you can use if you wish and ignore if you prefer

This thread was called Write Good Thread Titles. Then, I chose another. see screenshots. Give it a go. If you don't like it don't use it. If you love it, glad to be of service (y)

1688904922103.png

1688905024525.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This thread title sparse. Just the word Fridge, But in an instant, a much better title could have been chosen. AI works it out from the few words in the post.

1688906557378.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I often think I wish people would give their threads better titles so we knew what it was about

Then I recall a thread of mine about a trip to Spain headed ‘Granada and back with a broken fridge’ , I don’t know now and I wrote it 🤔🙄

But at least we did go to Spain 👍

I darent look back at some of my other thread titles 🤣

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I've seen it used a few times now, glad that some of you are finding it useful (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Great idea, when there's only HELP as a title you don't know if they're stuck in France, need a campsite for the next maypole dancing competition in Lesser Compton or the fridge doesn't work!

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Let's not forget some folk write the whole thread in the title.. :LOL: .. but it works.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back