• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

N&B Arto 78F - 4 Berth Island Bed (1 Viewer)

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Its not a piss take but a serious question as I have twin tub motorhome washing machine sat in my garage for the past three years and has never been used. If anyone wants it £50 and take it away seemed like a good idea at the time!
Only downside to that is that we’d have to enter Crappy side o t’pennines????

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Could meet you in Saddleworth or Slaidburn! They know what side the bread is buttered on (y)

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Right county wrong visitors ! (y) :LOL: And now starts War of the Roses part three hundred !

May 22, 2015
Wem Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line 51QB
Exp
Been getting away since 2008
Playing devils advocate and extremely jealous, how much did the washing machine cost and why! Not because you can but seems an unnecessary accessory. Nearly ever campsite or town /village we have stopped on in Europe has had a launderette available or some to do the washing if you asked! I can understand if camping up in the North Cape or middle of the Sahel but touring Europe or the States?
What if you are parked on a beach in Greece for a fortnight. A washing machine would be handy, in fact I would probably fit one to the next van as they aren’t a lot of money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Playing devils advocate and extremely jealous, how much did the washing machine cost and why! Not because you can but seems an unnecessary accessory. Nearly ever campsite or town /village we have stopped on in Europe has had a launderette available or some to do the washing if you asked! I can understand if camping up in the North Cape or middle of the Sahel but touring Europe or the States?
Why hang round in a laundrette when the washing can be done on board whilst you’re having tea in bed in the morning?

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
That was my point but it seems a great expense to go to Greece to wash your clothes when you have a sink!

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
I understand that and do not want to appear pedantic but having toured Europe and North America all I asked was how much ?, You do not need to answer as it may be available on other websites, My concern would be how it affected the payload as most washing machines are loaded up with concrete blocks to stabilize them, and then fill it with water, Given the fact you are touring and you may have a toad or a scooter and or a couple of electric bikes it seems like a lot of weight for not a lot of gain. My point was - Very, very nice motorhome, but I have just bought one you are three weeks to late! But why a washing machine? It seems like a lot of drain on your batteries and or solar power and your water reserves plus the problem of grey water waste. It was a genuine question and not a mickey take sorry if it caused offence

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
Lovely, perfect size for touring and all the kit needed.
Lovely vehicle, no question, but perfect size for touring? Very much depends where you want to go and wouldn't have fitted a lot of places we have been. Also, serious question, why would you want to dump the super expensive van that was 'perfect' a couple of years ago to chase another expensive potential mistake? Continuous 'onwards and upwards' is the curse of our times. Let's see where Covid-19 leaves us.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
That is what I tell people when dealers ask them for 10%.
So have you lost if so will they honor it if you reorder.
We didn’t pay 10% deposit

Would never have agreed that on a high value van. Too much at stake if the dealer goes bust

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
In some continental launderette`s your clothes come out in a worse condition than they go in.
I`d certainly go for one if we had the space/payload/battery power.

Lovely motor Robert, good luck with the sale, I`m sure it won`t be around for long.
Thanks
Just hoping nobody takes offence at the van having a Nespresso coffee maker

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks
Just hoping nobody takes offence at the van having a Nespresso coffee maker
I did notice it but decided to keep stum
No point in commenting and making you glum
And I didn't want to offend my ET chum
Especially as he might give me a kick in the bum! :LOL:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We didn’t pay 10% deposit

Would never have agreed that on a high value van. Too much at stake if the dealer goes bust
I realise that I'm just commenting on the silly amounts UK dealers ask for.
I've only ever put down £1k.

We put a deposit down on a new van in February and the dealer only asked for £2k.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
just for the record I’d rather have the washing machine than coffee maker ??
Me too Gerry. ;)

I don’t mind negative replies
They’re not potential buyers so I won’t waste my time on them
Nice one Robert. (y)

I was extremely lucky with my add for our Hymer, ie, the response was very positive..................thankfully.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

BishBosh

Free Member
Sep 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Upgrades!!! of course
What a great Motorhome. Gives me something to aspire to should I get bored with my current van and want something bigger. Fantastic options list and good luck with the sale.
If you do get a newer one soon, maybe in 2 years I'll be ready to take that one of your hands...(y)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
And just think of the added benefit! One of these vibrating seat \ bed thingies when it starts to spin!:Smile:
Our first Hymer had a subwoofer under the bed, that could get interesting. :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back