Motorhome roof cleaner/valet near Bognor recommendations ? (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2016
bognor regis
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano 675G
Exp
10 years
Hi

I’m not great on the roof amongst solar panels , sat dish, rooflights etc, especially scrubbing black stuff off. . Anyone recommend someone ?, must be mobile. W Sussex.

Thanks

Peter

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Hi

I’m not great on the roof amongst solar panels , sat dish, rooflights etc, especially scrubbing black stuff off. . Anyone recommend someone ?, must be mobile. W Sussex.

Thanks

Peter
When my van was serviced by the dealer I asked them to clean the roof at the same time, then changed my mind and asked them to clean the whole van They charged an extra half hour labour, which I thought reasonable. It was cleaned as if it were going into the saleroom, they even blacked the tyres. This was in high winter, and I couldn't get out to do it. I was very pleased. It was the best it had looked since I bought it😊!

Aug 8, 2019
Chichester
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
Since 2019
I'm using a guy based in Chichester, he started yesterday but the wind and rain put him off, I'm surprised he even turned up. He's coming back next Friday as we are off for the week tomorrow. I'll let you know how good or bad he was. He's also given me a rough idea of paint treatment costs, which I have agreed to . This is his 1st motorhome. I got him to quote me initially after he spent all day just cleaning 3 of my neighbours cars

Aug 8, 2019
Chichester
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
Since 2019
The guy Max came back as promised, as well as the following day to finish off.
I'm really pleased with the result, he's only started his business a few months ago and is trying to expand. While he was here I got him to clean the wife's car and made a really nice job of that, he deserves a medal for cleaning the muck out of that one.
I would happily recommend him to anyone.
If you want any vehicle cleaned to a really high standard at a reasonable price give him a try.
His name is Max and the business is MLH detailing, his website is mlhdetailing.com and phone number is 07934 189479

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back