MOT: Air bag warning light (1 Viewer)

Jun 1, 2022
Portishead. Bristol
Funster No
MH
carthago C line 2018
Exp
A youtube motorhomer had his fixed by crashdata in Liverpool for a reasonable amount and very fast turnround, he dropped the ecu off one lunchtime (he lives close enough) and it arrived in the next days post delivery. Not used them myself but intend to if I need to. Their website is crashdata.co.uk
I used crash data never again it only last 2 months and they didn’t want to know. Very unhelpful. just buy a new one from a dealer they will put it on the computer and it’s fixed

Jun 1, 2022
Portishead. Bristol
Funster No
MH
carthago C line 2018
Exp
Hi All

So now due for MOT ( Ducato 130) but airbag light showing on dashboard, intermittently.

Is this MOT fail now ?

Is there a dodge to turn it off ?

Fanx
I used crash data never again it only last 3 months go to the Fiat dealer and get a new one fitted they will put it on the computer as well. Very easy to put on but new ones need a computer

Jul 13, 2021
Launceston, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 175 2013
Exp
Since 2011
Hi All

So now due for MOT ( Ducato 130) but airbag light showing on dashboard, intermittently.

Is this MOT fail now ?

Is there a dodge to turn it off ?

Fanxhad it vp
had the same with a boxer 2.2 130 like an idiot took it to Peugeot garage £525 for a new one inclusive of re program. asked for old one back they had it parceled up to go for repair. searched the internet could get identicle for £70 plus progaming. Recommended put an extra earth strap on easy to take out and replace only 3 screws and two connectors not interchangeable.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I used crash data never again it only last 2 months and they didn’t want to know. Very unhelpful. just buy a new one from a dealer they will put it on the computer and it’s fixed
Yep robbing bar*teds.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back