Rally Malvern Western Motorhome Show CLOSED FULL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
We could possibly have a mystery wine competition for you.
Ive just tasted 3 wines ive made & for the life of me have no idea what they are, I know what 2 of them might be but the 3rd is a complete mystery as I cannot remember what fruit i used.

Ill keep you updated..

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
Hi All
Just to confirm that we are in attendance at Malvern Show on Stand 49,
NEW For Malvern Show, We will be providing a Air Conditioning Service and Re-gas for Motorhomes and cars on site. With 10% Discount (Funsters Only). Early Booking Advisable..
See You All At The Show !!!!!!

signworks

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2013
wrose bradford
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Exp
since 2009
Hi Jim
We were planning on arriving Thursday but just found out our sons exam results due on that day so it might be Friday before we arrive
Hope this is ok

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Due to a change in circumstances , we will be taking our 9 year old grand daughter with us to Malvern ,
We have on the original booking form for Warners just put 2 adults ,
Does anyone know how i go about adding a child please ? or do we just turn up with her ? ?.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Suggy, you could phone and tell them and they will give you a number to write on your ticket so you can show it to the marshals when you get there ...... but to be honest, they arn't going to kick her out of the van are they ....... or they would have all us lot to answer to... I'd just turn up, you are allowed two children free anyway.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Suggy, your ticket automatically includes 2 adults and 2 children. When you arrive at the gate just 2 adults 1 child, no problems at all and no extra charge

Rob all they do for extra adult guests is charge on the gate. I think it was something like £15 at the last show. You dont have to tell them in advance

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

Has anyone a list of all those Fun members attending with RVOC ?

And should we form a circle like a wagon train ?

:rofl::rofl:

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Suggy, your ticket automatically includes 2 adults and 2 children. When you arrive at the gate just 2 adults 1 child, no problems at all and no extra charge

Rob all they do for extra adult guests is charge on the gate. I think it was something like £15 at the last show. You dont have to tell them in advance

:doh: :rofl:
Bertha may make landfall this weekend :dm:

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Do they give out wrist bands to allow entry into the halls at night etc ?

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
If they give out wristbands this is done when you arrive. Children dont always get wristbands but under 16s are not supposed to wander without an adult with them.

With the free entertainment halls anyone can go in, but security can stop or question you should they wish to. If there is paid entertainment on the saturday night this is usually done by tickets

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Has anyone a list of all those Fun members attending with RVOC ?

And should we form a circle like a wagon train ?
:rofl::rofl:
LandyLover has. Last I heard, we were all being put together (more square than circle) at one end of the RVOC area, nearest to where Fun are corralled (sorry, parked).
Could be the best of both worlds!

I think that also makes us the Funsters nearest the exhibition area (should anyone actually have time to go to the show, what with all the other things going on).

Dec 23, 2009
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Atoutrial tracker
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Ji
Link Removed

Rally from Thursday 14th to Monday the 18th August 2014

This event was fantastic last year. If you've not been before, it's a motorhomeshow with a Live Wild West Show attached. We had 150 Funster vans parked up last year. () Warners lay on some superb entertainment. Warners will be supplying us with our own Marquee this year so we'll be making our ownentertainment too This is a big motorhome show and a lot of Fun. If you want to be part of the fun this year, you need to do three things...

1. Link Removed, get your Funsters discount
  2. Tell us on this thread that you are coming
  3. Take a moment to Broken Link Removed
Funsters attending thus far are;

1. Jim and Sian
Hi Jim, we have been members for some time but as out of the country a lot, have on,t just started rallying. Have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet. We left it too late to book on the Malvern rally, therefore a another couple of members ( friends ) and ourselves are booked on the main rally field. However will be coming to your marquis to mix with you all. Meanwhile can I order two name badges : Ron and Jeanette and a large window sticker with Roncab. With thanks, Ron.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Hi Ji
Hi Jim, we have been members for some time but as out of the country a lot, have on,t just started rallying. Have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet. We left it too late to book on the Malvern rally, therefore a another couple of members ( friends ) and ourselves are booked on the main rally field. However will be coming to your marquis to mix with you all. Meanwhile can I order two name badges : Ron and Jeanette and a large window sticker with Roncab. With thanks, Ron.
It was good to meet you both at Southport.
Just wander over to the Fun area anytime there'll be loads of Funsters around and you will be made very welcome. Look forward to seeing you again
Mike

Dec 23, 2009
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Atoutrial tracker
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Mike, thanks for your comments. It was a great weekend at Southport yes. The last minute decisions are often the best ! I'm not sure if Jim got this request for stickers though. See you next week, really looking forward to it !

rich g

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Worcester
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick
Exp
since 2013
Hi Jim,
We are arriving on Thursday not Friday as previously stated Number 109.
Thanks

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
we are going on the thursday but not booked so will be in the un booked area for disabled....will look for the funsters section....

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
If they give out wristbands this is done when you arrive. Children dont always get wristbands but under 16s are not supposed to wander without an adult with them.

With the free entertainment halls anyone can go in, but security can stop or question you should they wish to. If there is paid entertainment on the saturday night this is usually done by tickets
Silly question, but do you know what they class as a child? We are bringing our grandsons.

HinnyHinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back