Low Tunnel Bayeaux (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 25, 2018
Leicester, England
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We drove through Bayeaux a few years ago and seem to remember there is a low tunnel on or near the ring road. As we are visiting the area again in the next couple of weeks I would like to give this road miss but have been unable to find it on Google Maps. Any info appreciated.

Jul 29, 2022
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 599 S
We drove through Bayeaux a few years ago and seem to remember there is a low tunnel on or near the ring road. As we are visiting the area again in the next couple of weeks I would like to give this road miss but have been unable to find it on Google Maps. Any info appreciated.
Presuming it will be marked in advance and an alternative route signed, as Shaw Taylor said "keep em peeled" and
you'll be fine.

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2016
Ynys Môn, UK
Funster No
MH
2016 Benimar 243
Exp
Since 2016
We managed to find it a couple of years ago, missed any signs, but we stopped the traffic backed up and turned around. Can’t seem to find it on the map though, somewhere on the southern side.

Upvote 0
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
We came across it a couple of weeks ago, when we were approaching Bayeux from the south. I'm sorry, I can't tell you exactly where it was, but there were signs and we were able to turn round on a car park and use an alternative route.
We were following Google maps at the time.
The height limit of the bridge was 2.5m.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back