Lake Iseo Camping del Sole Village (2 Viewers)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Been here a few hours, my wife describes it as a Marks and Spencer entrance and prices selling Netto groceries...

Rammed in like sardines, we're only (!!) paying €23 with ACSI but I feel like it should be a lot less. The amenities are pretty good in all fairness but at our age and aches and pains, they're wasted on us!!

But if you want a campsite with bells and whistles for the kids in the summer, then it might fit the bill.

We enjoyed a bike ride into Iseo itself and it's a lovely town, full of little squares with restaurant and cafes, shops and ice cream sellers! Not enough time to take a trip over to the island, so we might be back, just not on this site !!

I think a week here if you've got kids would be more than enough and it would be shame not to explore the other lakes.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We've stayed at Camping Covelo within walking distance of Iseo and it was very pleasant with a good restaurant. If you can get in there you should enjoy it. It was Viennese who led us astray there. Post #236 onwards in this thread. :)

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
We liked camping del sole. True its a commercial site and quite busy most of the time. We enjoy swimming so impressed with both swimming pools and lake access. We were given a dog pitch in a separate section that was OK. We found ourselves next door to Figaro and when he told Fun he had issues I told him to knock on his neighbours door. Done most of the sites in Isseo and if I was returning I'd probably go back to del sole. However there's a really nice site in the north of the lake at Pisogne, I think it's called Eden. Not on acsi and more expensive.

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Pisogne site

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!