It’s Arrived (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Well what a week, we have eventually got planning permission, with many conditions 🫣

But more importantly this arrived

IMG_2427.jpeg

IMG_2428.jpeg

Now it’s 31 years since I’ve been on a manual bike so it was an experience to say the least, a quick 20 minute jolly before the rain started, thanks bigtwin for the advice whilst looking to buy, now my wife just asks can I stay alive long enough to get the house built 😂
Every road around here is a twisty and this thing just ate them up, scary the power this thing has, not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it, think I need earplugs though, it’s loud 🎧🎧🎧

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Well done on the planning Mark and be careful on that bike😁

Unfortunately whenever I get on a motorbike my brain disengages and my wrist twist to the stop😂😂

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Yes, I keep telling myself I’m older and wiser so I won’t keep twisting the throttle back so far😂

Did that guy get in touch Mark?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Shame you won't have time to ride it now the planning is through (y) should I pop over and take it out now and again ? and even more importantly will my feet touch the floor ? :unsure::LOL:

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
For a KTM, that’s not a bad looking bike. 😉

Enjoy the bike, and take it easy. 👍

Ian

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
I wondered if you managed to get out on it , glad to help steer you in the Orange direction. 😜
Great news on the planning front too. 👍

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Shame you won't have time to ride it now the planning is through (y) should I pop over and take it out now and again ? and even more importantly will my feet touch the floor ? :unsure::LOL:
More than welcome to, I’m a short arse so shouldn’t be a problem 😂

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Well what a week, we have eventually got planning permission, with many conditions 🫣

But more importantly this arrived

View attachment 890892
View attachment 890893
Now it’s 31 years since I’ve been on a manual bike so it was an experience to say the least, a quick 20 minute jolly before the rain started, thanks bigtwin for the advice whilst looking to buy, now my wife just asks can I stay alive long enough to get the house built 😂
Every road around here is a twisty and this thing just ate them up, scary the power this thing has, not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it, think I need earplugs though, it’s loud 🎧🎧🎧
Crazy things modern bikes :LOL:

Don't take the planning thing too personally, they all have lots of conditions these days, it seems to be more important where bats live than humans. The big thing to worry about is CDM2015, you can work around it if you're careful with the manhours you buy in, nightmare otherwise.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back