Issue with the blinds/shades in the kitchen area | Sunlight V60 (1 Viewer)

May 10, 2024
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Advent.V60
Hello everyone,

I am writing here to ask for your support to try to find a way to fix the issue with the shades in the kitchen area.
Over the time by using them intensively the small plastic ends of the blinds were damaged and now i can not use them. (they have some plastic blockers and when you roll them down they are used to fix the blind in the bottom part).

I wanted to ask if you have any recommendations for me where i can find the replacement parts to fix them.

This is a picture of the blinds:
blinds.jpeg

Thank you very much and wish you a nice day.

Regards,
Vlad

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
The bottom plastic section that clips may be replaceable. If not it'll have to be the whole section. Start at a Sunlight dealer, but others such as caravan spares shops will probably have the same fitments.
Mike.

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Vlad welcome.

You could try O’Leary motorhomes they do lots of spares for conversion and repair or even eBay for used blinds and swap the parts.

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
If you mean the latches that lock them down you can buy replacements try Leisure Shop Direct.
Hi Lenny, I think it's the plastic rail on the bottom of the blind material itself. At each end it has a spigot that latches at set points on it's travel, they gave probably snapped of 🤷

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back