Is Strikeback and Shadow enough (1 Viewer)

Jan 9, 2024
Norwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo coming
Exp
We are expecting our first campervan in July 2024. This will be our first so we’re new!
If cost is not an issue, go for the comprehensive VanBitz Raptor system.

The operation is little different between the systems. Raptor gives you the full package and a good price with the MHF discount.
Hi All,

Can someone help me with the MHF discount at VanBlitz please?

I’m new to campervanning and MHF so any help is appreciated

Thanks

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi All,

I’m new to campervanning and MHF so any help is appreciated

Thanks
Have a search for Funster discounts. Nobody will openly publish the discount code on here. thanks

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We have Strikeback and the factory fitted Tracker on our motorhome.

When parking up for a longer period we also fit a strap between the two front door handles to prevent the doors being opened and turn the drivers seat around with a motorcycle, alarmed, disc lock inserted into the seat base to prevent it being turned back into position.

We feel that is enough!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

You can access detailed information about our discounts on our support pages. Simply navigate to the "Help and Support" link located at the bottom right of any page on our website.

Once you're there, start typing say, "Discount Codes" in the search box. The information you're looking for will appear after typing just the first few letters

Should you encounter any issues or have further questions, please feel free to contact me directly. I'm always happy to help

Jan 9, 2024
Norwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo coming
Exp
We are expecting our first campervan in July 2024. This will be our first so we’re new!
You can access detailed information about our discounts on our support pages. Simply navigate to the "Help and Support" link located at the bottom right of any page on our website.

Once you're there, start typing say, "Discount Codes" in the search box. The information you're looking for will appear after typing just the first few letters

Should you encounter any issues or have further questions, please feel free to contact me directly. I'm always happy to help
Thanks Jim I’ve found them now 👍🏻

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
If your insurance company requires tracker, then don't think nonstarter is acceptable. That's why I went for strike back and shadow.

Jan 9, 2024
Norwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo coming
Exp
When our van arrives, I’ve decided to go for the Growler and Non Starter MT from Vanbitz and use the tracker that’s being fitted by the converter.

So we know what to expect, could someone with a Growler please post some pictures of the internal and external sirens?

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Ps: I doubt you will be able to see them in plain sight, certainly that is the case with strikeback

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
But there is a clear diagram of where everything is on their website
That's fairly generic, and mostly things that can obviously be seen - intentionally - such as warning lights and stickers. For example, the rear sirens are likely to be .......... at the rear of the van

Sep 3, 2023
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet.
But there is a clear diagram of where everything is on their website
To be definative, I'm talking about exact location of any part of the alarm, like Lenny333 was asking about the location of the sirens.

That diagram on their website is hardly a detailed schematic.

Jan 9, 2024
Norwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo coming
Exp
Thanks everyone for your comments.

If the sirens are hidden, then that’s my question answered as I was only after seeing what they looked like in a van environment.
If you can’t see them, that’s great 👍🏻

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
can confirm it's very loud (even without the internal sirens), even when we go to bed with the alarm on at aire like locations we put a flight tag on the door so we don't accidentally open it before we turn it off when the dog wants his morning toilet run
We have a “remove before flight” tag the same as yours for exactly that purpose

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
We have a “remove before flight” tag the same as yours for exactly that purpose
Me too!
As well as one that hangs from the sun visor to Turn Gas Off and another to remind me to get the dashcam from the car, before we leave home. The label is then put in the car, to remind me to put it back!

Screenshot_20240419-104537.png

Jan 9, 2024
Norwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo coming
Exp
Thanks starquake.
Really good to get some details of what to expect. 👍🏻

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Me too!
As well as one that hangs from the sun visor to Turn Gas Off and another to remind me to get the dashcam from the car, before we leave home. The label is then put in the car, to remind me to put it back!

View attachment 887352
image.jpg

The other side has the usual “remove before flight”. F-4 phantom? Anyone who knows me will know why…..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back