Introduction: Switching from Caravan to PVC (1 Viewer)

Jun 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
na
Hi Everyone

Thought I'd introduce myself. My wife and I have owned Caravans for the last 15 years but recently decided to change to a PVC.

Our last Caravan was an Eriba which we loved but after an unfortunate accident we decided it was time for a change. We're now working with a local convertor on building a PVC (Fiat Ducato L4).

Hoping for many happy trips in the new van and looking forward to a 3 month tour of Italy next year.

Mike

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
You will enjoy the PVC .. as useful as a car with the accommodation of a small caravan ... We've had ours going on two years now and heading to France in June for three weeks ..

we also had an Eriba Puck years ago and were thinking of selling the PVC and buying another Eriba but this time with a toilet and shower..

The PVC is great for touring aboard .. the caravan better suited for longer stays on sites with a car for going out and about.. horses for courses ..
good luck and welcome to the forum..

OP
OP
mikeje99
Jun 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
na
You will enjoy the PVC .. as useful as a car with the accommodation of a small caravan ... We've had ours going on two years now and heading to France in June for three weeks ..

we also had an Eriba Puck years ago and were thinking of selling the PVC and buying another Eriba but this time with a toilet and shower..

The PVC is great for touring aboard .. the caravan better suited for longer stays on sites with a car for going out and about.. horses for courses ..

We had an Eriba Touring 530 with bathroom and it was the best caravan we’ve owed. Really easy to tow.
We’re looking to tour France and Italy and make use of aires, so a caravan is no longer practical. The PVC interior is about the same size as our Eriba so hopefully we won’t regret decision.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
After a C Class then a A Class we downsized to a panel van in 2013 then changed to another one👍a LHD in 2018 and love them, we was fulltime for the first two years, then in 2015 decided to buy a apartment in Spain that we rent out half the year, and half time living in the van ........ love it. 🐢😁 Bob.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Exciting times, I'm sure you'll enjoy the freedom that comes with a PVC. Welcome to the fun (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
IMG_1364.gif

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun