I am not being mean - brittany ferries (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2024
Funster No
MH
Touring
I have tried and tried to get x2 club seats on a crossing we take shortly. But I am stuck with just x1. I really hope that I get lucky and can book another one but at the moment there are none available. Can anyone tell me, that should I get stuck with 1 club seat between two of us, can one of us get coffee and biscuits there and then take it out the the other and then go back and enjoy the facilities themselves? As I said I am not trying to save money by not booking two seats, I am desperately trying to do just that, but if I simply can't a free coffee or two would be some compensation for the hours and multiple times I have logged into try and get and seat, for the last 10 days, and none is available.
Thanks, I am sure someone will be able to help.
Honestly, ideally, I would like to be on a wait list for a seat if one comes free, but Brittany ferry say they cannot do that and I have to just keep on trying.

Nov 24, 2017
Greater London
Funster No
MH
2021 Burstner TD680G
Exp
Camping , caravanning, campervaning for 10 years
We were informed strictly no take away and also that you are given, no that's the wrong words, fitted with a wristband that they checked on the way in to see if you were entitled to be in there in the first place. But..you might get a cup of coffee out certainly not breakfast, lunch or dinner. This was our experience

Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
T
Feb 16, 2024
Funster No
MH
Touring
That's helpful, thanks. I wasn't thinking of anything more than a cup of coffee. A complete meal never crossed my mind, I didn't think they did meals as well.

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Why, do they not sell tea and coffee outside of club level

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
We go to a company called Nutt travel . they seem to find cabins and seats.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back