1. Untitled Document

heth my ffb660 1989 plate

Discussion in 'MOTORHOME CHAT' started by 1968camper, Oct 23, 2012.

1. 1968camper

1968camper

could anyone let me know of any breakers in the uk or anywhere, where i can buy parts fo my motorhome?
  2. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster

sorry cant help, but welcome from another Scarborian.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster

I used to own a FFB 660 Classic. What parts do you require.
  4. 1968camper

1968camper

i dont need any parts as yet, but just incase i am a bit worried that i wont be able to get engine if i need them? i have the 2.5 td puegeot engine in it. i may need some a side panel as one is damaged on the passenger side.
  5. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster

I think you will find its not actually a Peugeot engine, but a Citroen from the CX. As for side panels or skirts, looking for hens teeth or the holy grail may be more productive am afraid. If you have a damaged skirt, the best advice I can give you is before you lose any of it get a fibre glasser to make you one up from the pattern.
  6. 1968camper

1968camper

ok thanks for that i just thought it would be a pug engine as all my documents say puegeot on them? thanks

i actually need the original truck style mirrors as someone has put aftermarket ones on/
  7. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster

Most if not all J5 diesels had the Citroen 2.5 CX engine. The best way to tell is if it has 2 cam belts instead of 1, its definitely a Citroen lump. If I remember right my mirrors were similar to a Ford Cargo.
    Are these the ones you mean ?

Attached Files:

8. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster-Life Member

these people can fix or make replacement plastic panels and windows
    http://www.eeco-ltd.com/

as said its best to have the replacement made before you lose parts of the original, as they use the damaged original to make the mould