Help with using Lebara Please (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
I'm thinking of trying these out in a Huawei dongle
Is there an online account that can be set up to view messages etc.?
Can you use the same payment method for different email addresses/sims?
I have 5 existing email accounts, does this mean I can order the 12Gb/1p offer 5 times?
How long can you keep a sim before activating it?
If I cancel after 6 months, can I use the same email to order a new sim at a later date?
What is the cancellation procedure? Is it time sensitive?
Are there any less than obvious disadvantages?.

Many thanks

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
First yes if you have 5 email addresses you can order 5 simply. To cancel is easy just turn off the recurring payment on your account. Don't do this at any time other than cancellation of contract. As its a rolling monthly contract it will end at the end of your month. You need to use your sim in the UK first before you go abroad. I'm not sure how long you can have it before activation but I think it says somewhere on the website. We have a Lebara sim in our tablet and it's fine worked everywhere we wanted it to in France.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I’m sure I read a maximum of 2 sims can be sent to an address. If you want to cancel just turn off recurring payments.

You can d/l HUAWEI app to view messages on your phone.

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2020
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
I've used 12 email accounts so far, only ever ordered 1 at at time, and it's never let me order another months later with a previously used email but I've always used the same address and payment account for each sim, but others have stated that you can get 4 at a time on each account

I believe that you have to activate within 30 days otherwise the sim is cancelled, but for you to cancel a current sim just stop the auto renue and dispose of the sim

Be quick, the deal runs out 1st September, but wonder what they are going to offer next since Lyca matched this one!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back