Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Bees1000

Free Member
May 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Nuevo
Hi from SW UK.
Recently got a 2006 Autosleepers Nuevo on a Boxer platform. Had an air-cooled T25 CI high top a few years ago which was blissful, then a hiatus, after needing to live in and work from it during a house move pushed our tolerance of van life.
So far we've been across Wales and down to Dorset, enjoying the untold luxury of the van, planning more trips. Currently fitting a new DAB head unit, slicing my fingers on the razor edges of the radio cage and trying to keep blood of the carpet.
Hoping that someone here will know where the rear speaker wires from the din connector end up, so I can mount a pair of pod speakers in the hab area. Please don't tell me it's in the doors.

OP
OP
Bees1000

Bees1000

Free Member
May 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Nuevo
Welcome to the Fun!

I have a 2006 Neuvo too but no rear speakers, sorry. Iā€™m guessing yours is the posh new style šŸ˜‰
Thanks Janine,
No, it's the older one - I want to put speakers in the back, and there are connections going into the loom. If I can find where they come out I won't have to disturb the interior and wiring as much.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Thanks Janine,
No, it's the older one - I want to put speakers in the back, and there are connections going into the loom. If I can find where they come out I won't have to disturb the interior and wiring as much.
This information is from the vehicle handbook - donā€™t know if it tells you anything relevant though.

IMG_2128.jpeg

OP
OP
Bees1000

Bees1000

Free Member
May 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Nuevo
Thanks for that Janine - the connectors come out of the stereo and into the wiring loom, and that suggests that the wires exist for the rear speakers - I want to know where the connections for the rear speakers come OUT. I might try digging around where the second row of seats would be. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back