Good price - Pre-loaded Three sims with unlimited calls, texts & data (3 Viewers)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hopefully this information might help some.
Just returned from 2 weeks in France and as I have an old contract with 3 I still get 12gb to use for roaming, however Lorraine has new contract so has to pay and still has a limit. We decided to try a Popit mobile sim which cost £25 for 100gb lasting a month with no contract, this comes with full allowance in EU. They use EE network and was 5G in most areas, we watched 3 live Scotland games, Netflix or Prime most nights and still have 30gb left.
If you decide to buy one just leave the box unticked that says save payment details as this means it won’t renew, I emailed to ask this and was told just tick box next time I want to use it.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hopefully this information might help some.
Just returned from 2 weeks in France and as I have an old contract with 3 I still get 12gb to use for roaming, however Lorraine has new contract so has to pay and still has a limit. We decided to try a Popit mobile sim which cost £25 for 100gb lasting a month with no contract, this comes with full allowance in EU. They use EE network and was 5G in most areas, we watched 3 live Scotland games, Netflix or Prime most nights and still have 30gb left.
If you decide to buy one just leave the box unticked that says save payment details as this means it won’t renew, I emailed to ask this and was told just tick box next time I want to use it.
I have never heard of them myself Gerry, but wouldn't be adverse to that deal if away over winter. ;)

This link might be useful for others.

Edited................
Here at Popit we still offer Roam Like at Home In all 27 countries of the EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden.
You can use all your data allowance while away. You are due to fair usage while roaming and your phone call should be cut off after 2 hours per call, but then you would be able to make another call right away.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just had a quick shuftie at Popit and it seems to have another benefit in addition to the ability to use all your data in the EU:

Roaming in the EU.
We do not cap the data usage. If you have 1GB,3GB,10GB,30GB or 100GB you can use all of this allowance in the EU.
Roaming duration of up to 6 months at a time.* (*Email support@popitmobile.co.uk for more information.)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I have never heard of them myself Gerry, but wouldn't be adverse to that deal if away over winter. ;)

This link might be useful for others.

Edited................
Here at Popit we still offer Roam Like at Home In all 27 countries of the EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden.
You can use all your data allowance while away. You are due to fair usage while roaming and your phone call should be cut off after 2 hours per call, but then you would be able to make another call right away.

Cheers,

Hadn't heard of them myself either until someone on Facebook mentioned them. I had a look at them and they are from Yorkshire.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Just had a quick shuftie at Popit and it seems to have another benefit in addition to the ability to use all your data in the EU:

Roaming in the EU.
We do not cap the data usage. If you have 1GB,3GB,10GB,30GB or 100GB you can use all of this allowance in the EU.
Roaming duration of up to 6 months at a time.* (*Email support@popitmobile.co.uk for more information.)
I can recommend their customer service as I emailed them with a few questions and they replied with in 10 mins.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I can recommend their customer service as I emailed them with a few questions and they replied with in 10 mins.
Did you ask about the 6 months?

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
You have to buy them on ebay like all of use did

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
Just send them a message and they will give you a discount I've had three now, the Vodafone ones are very good the three ones are OK

Stim1721

Free Member
Oct 20, 2022
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Just send them a message and they will give you a discount I've had three now, the Vodafone ones are very good the three ones are OK
Hi thanks for the advise . I have message them but no reply. I messaged them on eBay. Is the discount 5% or 25% ?as I want two Sims

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
Hi thanks for the advise . I have message them but no reply. I messaged them on eBay. Is the discount 5% or 25% ?as I want two Sims
My recollection is that you buy the sims and quote 'minxysellinggirl' in the notes to the seller section. My account was debited with the full price and cash back (can't remember how much) was credited a couple of days later. I have 2 of the three sims, one in my phone (number ported very efficiently) and the other in my mifi.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
the Eitzel sims off ebay?

the ones he’s offering now are £200 for 36 months and he’s offered me 2 for £150 each

Has anyone got a better deal

Al

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
the Eitzel sims off ebay?

the ones he’s offering now are £200 for 36 months and he’s offered me 2 for £150 each

Has anyone got a better deal

Al
Don't you mean ezikiel?
I have bought 2 x Vodafone sim cards from them, ie, one for the MH MiFi at 160Gb pcm, and one for the home router with unlimited data.
The former works out at £3.60pcm, and the latter at just under a fiver, both over the 36 x months.

Value wise, I don't think you'll get better anywhere else.

Cheers,

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
As for better deals, the only other ones are on the Three network which are cheaper at £127 each.
Having used Three previously when travelling abroad Mel, and finding my data signal being very iffy at times whilst in France, (unlike Vodafone where I never had a problem), I have stayed clear of Three since.

Cheers,

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
I'm confused now ... I've just had a look and he appears to have 2 identical Vodafone deals but one lot is £200 and the other £170 per sim:

£200: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40338930...d=link&campid=5338547443&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

£170: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40333856...d=link&campid=5338547443&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Might be worth clarifying with him what the difference is!

As for better deals, the only other ones are on the Three network which are cheaper at £127 each.
I think the £170 one is for two years only the description is wrong. Shoddy administration.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I think the £170 one is for two years only the description is wrong. Shoddy administration.
I was wondering the same about it being 2 years instead of 3.

Motorhead

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Hi all, I bought a 24 month Three sim from Ezikiel the seller on ebay last year and it has worked fine until yesterday, the internet stopped working and it said restricted services and trying to make a call it mentions unpaid bill. So I have contacted the seller and got this response:

Good morning and thank you for contacting us

We are aware of this please kindly ignore this, this is system errors we working to rectify this... your service will be back on soon.

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused many thanks for your patience and understanding

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem?

I have a vodafone sim from them too and that still works but I wonder if maybe they have gone bust or about to and all sims get cut off.

Any info would be appreciated, cheers.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Hi all, I bought a 24 month Three sim from Ezikiel the seller on ebay last year and it has worked fine until yesterday, the internet stopped working and it said restricted services and trying to make a call it mentions unpaid bill. So I have contacted the seller and got this response:

We are aware of this please kindly ignore this, this is system errors we working to rectify this... your service will be back on soon.

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused many thanks for your patience and understanding

I have a vodafone sim from them too and that still works but I wonder if maybe they have gone bust or about to and all sims get cut off.

The only problem I have had is with the Vodafone sims, ie, when trying to access the Paypal web page, I got a message indicating that the page was under 18s restricted. WHAT?
I contacted the seller, who initially refused to recognise the first sim card I bought from him, until I took a screen shot of the transaction and an image of the sim card details, including the IME number.
I did try phoning him, but with me not being able to understand his foreign accent, it became pointless to carry on. :(
In the end via Ebay messaging, he agreed that both sims came under his responsibility, and had the under 18s restriction lifted.

Cheers,

Motorhead

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
The only problem I have had is with the Vodafone sims, ie, when trying to access the Paypal web page, I got a message indicating that the page was under 18s restricted. WHAT?
I contacted the seller, who initially refused to recognise the first sim card I bought from him, until I took a screen shot of the transaction and an image of the sim card details, including the IME number.
I did try phoning him, but with me not being able to understand his foreign accent, it became pointless to carry on. :(
In the end via Ebay messaging, he agreed that both sims came under his responsibility, and had the under 18s restriction lifted.

Cheers,

I think it's common for sims to arrive with adult restriction on, normally you verify with a credit card etc... but in this case I think these are business sims and they must have to manually do it. You can use a VPN if it happens again.

I did look at his feedback and one person bought a 3 year sim that was only 2 years and he said he would add on the extra year after so I'm hoping he will do that for mine. I have been researching a backup sim just in case and found a company that do prepaid like him, scancom. They sell on Amazon and have their own website, they have a black Friday deal that works out £120 for 250gb a month for just over 33 months so around £3.63 a month if it lasts. From what I have found so far the company is legit but who knows.

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
I have 2 sims from Ezikiel Saturday the Vodafone one stopped working on data I contacted him and it is back on I'm a little suspicious and don't think they are going to last 3 years. Still good value up to now.

Martin K

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet

Hi, I have the three year SIM in the as well, stopped working yesterday afternoon.
I contacted via eBay and got the same reply as you, I've followed up again today for an update and had the following reply...

"No update yet, if no update by tomorrow we will send you temporary courtesy prepaid sim to use until the issue is resolve
Respectfully
Customer Support Executive"

I'm hoping the prompt continued contact is a good sign, there's obviously been an issue regarding payment seeing reports here now and also two new negative feedbacks on his account.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I’ve just got 4 new Vodaphone sims and all appear to be working fine

I hope it continues but did get this message earlier and i’ve had no issues whatsoever atm

“Hi Allan

The Vodafone issue have been resolve, you are back online with your existing Vodafone number. The temporary courtesy prepaid sim will be withdraw soon.

Thank you for your co-operation...We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused many thanks for your patience and understanding

Respectfully
Customer Support Executive”

Motorhead

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Hi, I have the three year SIM in the as well, stopped working yesterday afternoon.
I contacted via eBay and got the same reply as you, I've followed up again today for an update and had the following reply...

"No update yet, if no update by tomorrow we will send you temporary courtesy prepaid sim to use until the issue is resolve
Respectfully
Customer Support Executive"

I'm hoping the prompt continued contact is a good sign, there's obviously been an issue regarding payment seeing reports here now and also two new negative feedbacks on his account.
Ahhh good to know I'm not the only one, I was going to give it until Friday so fingers crossed it gets resolved. Nice to see he seems to be trying, I was a bit doubtful as he has stopped selling sims when I last checked. I will update here later, hopefully with good news :)

Martin K

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Ahhh good to know I'm not the only one, I was going to give it until Friday so fingers crossed it gets resolved. Nice to see he seems to be trying, I was a bit doubtful as he has stopped selling sims when I last checked. I will update here later, hopefully with good news :)
Yes he has no active listings currently, probably wise given current circumstances. Was concerned as he is actually a Nigerian entrepreneur who has had a number of businesses come and go, as noted though he's communicating and prompt to promise action, he's also replied to the negative feedbacks he's been given today assuring them that things will be sorted.

Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp

Good deal posted today.​

Lebara 30 days 5G SIM - Unlimited Data/Min/Txts, EU Roaming, 100 Intl. Mins - £12.50 p/m for 6 months @ Lebara​

Lebara Link

About this deal​

Prices may rise annually - full details here

Get 50% off Selected Lebara 30-day plan for the first 6 months, including Unlimited Data/Minutes/Texts for £12.50.

**'Next cheapest 30 plan with Unlimited data is from Smarty for £15

Another good deal is 30GB for £7.50 for the first six months.

New Customers only

- No Contract, Change/ Cancel anytime
- No Credit Check
- Free roaming in the EU
- Runs on Vodafone network

Data: Unlimited 5G data (renews every 30 days)
Minutes/Texts: Unlimited UK mins / Unlimited UK texts
Cost: £12.50 for the first 6 months. After that, it is £25
Network: Vodafone

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back