Gemini Alarm (1 Viewer)

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I have a Gemini alarm with the Grey fob which I use to lock and arm the alarm instead of the Peugeot key fob. All has been well up to now. Yesterday I fond that the grey fob although it was working (blue LED when pushing a button) it was having not effect on the vehicle, there was no sound or actions of locking or unlocking and and the small red LED on the dash which usually just flashes if the alarm is on is now on permanently whether the engine is running or not. The system is obviously getting power otherwise the little LED wouldn't work. The Peugeot key fob worked fine to lock and unlock . Has anyone had a similar issue or any suggestions please.

OP
OP
iandsm
Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Well here's a result. I phoned Gemini ( https://www.avsgemini.com/) who were very helpful. They suggested that pull out the small red 16 pin plug which is their connection to the fusebox down by the steering wheel, then plug it back in again and it should work. I did that and viola, all is back to normal, so it was the old trick of turn it off then vac on again.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back